Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol: I just found his 'loser' comment quite ironic.

Don't ya think?

Considering "Pintgate" is pure fantasy, I did not find what he said ironic.

I think he's absolutely right tbh. If you are a grown man who gets excited about wrestling, you're probably a beast.

Considering "Pintgate" is pure fantasy, I did not find what he said ironic.

I think he's absolutely right tbh. If you are a grown man who gets excited about wrestling, you're probably a beast.

Even Jello Wrestling?

Not particularly, can't remember the last time I watched it. Wouldn't let people watching it get me in a proper state though. Strange and dull.

Please identify where I'm "in a proper state" about people watching it.

I don't think you understand what it means to be in "a proper state" tbh.

Didn't you share a pint with your mates?

No. It's a bit embarrassing for you that you genuinely believe that happened.

^^^ raging that Reigns got pinned IMO.

Yeh I thought this could really be his year after years of struggle and adversity where he couldn't convince the writers to script him becoming a champion. I had even made a wee sign and everything.

Ironically enough, if you told me to draw a Venn diagram of "people who like wrestling" and "people who sit in the pub for hours and don't buy an alcolholic drink", I'd have drawn just one circle. Both social inadequates.

No irony here, sport. Better luck next time.

Yeh I thought this could really be his year after years of struggle and adversity where he couldn't convince the writers to script him becoming a champion. I had even made a wee sign and everything.

What actually is the story with the pint?

What actually is the story with the pint?

Can't really be arsed going into it again but basically: went to the pub (was reasonably quiet) near my house just on the way back from somewhere, got a drink whilst watching part of a game. I finished mine before the end, couldn't be bothered getting another one as I was just going home as soon as the others were ready - barmaid was rude and threatened to throw us out. The woman got sacked later on and I have happily been in there since and spent a lot of money.

I took the moral of the story to be that you shouldn't be rude to customers or you'll lose custom. A very inspiring story of triumph over an evil oppressor.

Ironically enough, if you told me to draw a Venn diagram of "people who like wrestling" and "people who sit in the pub for hours and don't buy an alcolholic drink", I'd have drawn just one circle. Both social inadequates.

I think you could probably expand that Venn diagram to include "VL's"