Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Been waiting for Physio since late November and having been "diagnosed" with Tendonitis the pain is becoming worse and worse.

Pain relief is not even getting close to stopping the pain and having been out of work for 2 months i thought this would give it time to recover as i am less active and have more time to rest up.

Pain!!!!

Been waiting for Physio since late November and having been "diagnosed" with Tendonitis the pain is becoming worse and worse.

Pain relief is not even getting close to stopping the pain and having been out of work for 2 months i thought this would give it time to recover as i am less active and have more time to rest up.

Pain!!!!

Could be worse...It could be me.

Good luck! I had an MRI scan at the beginning of September last year. It was February of this year before I started going to see the Physio at Stenhousemuir.

I've been referred for Pyhsio by my GP.

How is it going?

To be honest I'm not convinced Physio is the answer to my own issue. Only go to appointment once a month and have exercises to do at home. I keep getting a numb right thigh when sitting with my legs even slightly elevated. They couldn't see anything on the MRI scan. I'm beginning to wonder if it's a circulation issue as opposed to a muscle or nerve issue.

Are you not supposed to lay flat?

To be honest I'm not convinced Physio is the answer to my own issue. Only go to appointment once a month and have exercises to do at home. I keep getting a numb right thigh when sitting with my legs even slightly elevated. They couldn't see anything on the MRI scan. I'm beginning to wonder if it's a circulation issue as opposed to a muscle or nerve issue.

ETA: I see your profile says you're in Larbert. You a Stenny patient too?

I was in Larbert but moved to Laurieston a few months back and have forgot to change it.

I don't think physio will sort my issue, a good friend had a similar issue and had to get surgery to resolve the issue with a loose tendon.

Whilst suffering constipation for a few days I decided to go for the chilli/beer/curry/beer remedy, I now regret the prescription.

Japanese flag?

I remember going something like nine days without a turd about six years ago. It was absurd. I was back at my mum's for the night and squeezed out what genuinely felt like King Kong's thumb. It was absolutely agony, the pain indescribable, but the relief felt afterwards was immense. I ended up taking a photo on my phone because I was so proud of the toby produced.

A couple of months afterwards my sister asked if she could use my phone as I got a new one. I will remember the phone call I received a couple of days later until I'm on my death bed.

Japanese flag?

I remember going something like nine days without a turd about six years ago. It was absurd. I was back at my mum's for the night and squeezed out what genuinely felt like King Kong's thumb. It was absolutely agony, the pain indescribable, but the relief felt afterwards was immense. I ended up taking a photo on my phone because I was so proud of the toby produced.

A couple of months afterwards my sister asked if she could use my phone as I got a new one. I will remember the phone call I received a couple of days later until I'm on my death bed.

Japanese flag?

I had a similar experience a while back where I didn't take a shite for 5/6 days. Tried everything from prune juice to ragingly hot curries with no reward, the pain in my stomach was pretty horrendous so the pain of squeezing out a massive jobby was nothing really in the end compared to the relief from the stomach pain.

Japanese flag?

I had that back in the Summer of '97 when I lived down in London. Remember walking to work touching cloth but couldn't offload the fcuker for nearly 2 weeks but when I did it's the closest to childbirth I'll ever come!

Blocked the site toilets for 2days when I did!

Whilst not on the scale of Big Innes, it was an absolute peach. Totally intact too, no breaks or creases, just a massive 8"+ log blocking my parent's toilet.

I had a similar experience a while back where I didn't take a shite for 5/6 days. Tried everything from prune juice to ragingly hot curries with no reward, the pain in my stomach was pretty horrendous so the pain of squeezing out a massive jobby was nothing really in the end compared to the relief from the stomach pain.

I was in a similar situation, tried laxatives, hot food, loads of veg (well, more than I am typically used to eating anyway) and nothing would shift it. Like you, I was getting so,e really bad stomach pains, it was just awful.

I had that back in the Summer of '97 when I lived down in London. Remember walking to work touching cloth but couldn't offload the fcuker for nearly 2 weeks but when I did it's the closest to childbirth I'll ever come!

Blocked the site toilets for 2days when I did!

That's an impressive record, I wonder if anyone has managed to beat two days since?!

As a converse to the above posts; just this morning I had a dose of the most spectacularly explosive diarrhoea I can ever remember. Lasting about 10 minutes, it wasn't entirely unpleasant. Like having my own little 1812 Overture going on down there. I didn't think to take pictures I'm afraid, so you're going to have to visualize it but imagine about 4 gallons of oxtail soup with sound effects. Mr. Creosote and the bucket, except from the other end.

Thing is; I haven't the faintest idea what I ate or drank to cause it. Felt fine up until a minute or two before it started and am right as ninepence now. Probably should have put this in the RTBC thread, to be honest.

Fascinating things, bowels.

As a converse to the above posts; just this morning I had a dose of the most spectacularly explosive diarrhoea I can ever remember. Lasting about 10 minutes, it wasn't entirely unpleasant. Like having my own little 1812 Overture going on down there. I didn't think to take pictures I'm afraid, so you're going to have to visualize it but imagine about 4 gallons of oxtail soup with sound effects. Mr. Creosote and the bucket, except from the other end.

Thing is; I haven't the faintest idea what I ate or drank to cause it. Felt fine up until a minute or two before it started and am right as ninepence now. Probably should have put this in the RTBC thread, to be honest.

I wonder how long it would take to find out you'd shat out some vital organs?