Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Something called Joey Essex has just been on the news because he'll be meeting the heads of the assorted political parties. Why is a man who is famous primarily for being, or pretending to be, an idiot being given this sort of airtime on this sort of subject?

DJ'ing in the art bar? I take it you never had to use the full volume scale on your laptop? :lol:

You kidding? They have the speakers so low in there that I've got just about everything up full.

It's not even 9am and I'm already sick of the April fool "jokes" on social media

Quite enjoying the folk who have bought it and left comments though, particularly one guy going mental over the Aberdeen Rowie (buttery) being banned due to new European food laws. UKIP voter found.

Anyone who cashes out is generally a knob. What's the point putting the bet on in the first place?

You're absolutely right, like that acca I cashed out for £120 (£135 was the winning amount) that would have won me £0 if I'd saw it out through the 2 late goals.

You're absolutely right, like that acca I cashed out for £120 (£135 was the winning amount) that would have won me £0 if I'd saw it out through the 2 late goals.

I wouldn't be able to live with the shame.