Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Newcastle fans and even Danny Murphy having a pop at Tim Krul for patting Defoe on the back in the tunnel. GTF the lot of you!! It was an absolute peach and even a GK can appreciate when he's got no chance of saving a strike like that. Krul will be a Newcastle man through and through, but he'll also appreciate excellent football. I can't believe the guy is getting stick for appreciating Defoe's goal. That's why Murphy is a fud and Newcastle fans are the complete opposite of the "salt of the earth" tagline they tend to have ;)

I enjoy being the c**t who asks them to move the bags for a seat,

Especially if others are available

When I was at school I took the bus to get there and one day there's a guy in a suit with a briefcase sat on the seat next to him looking all haughty at the fact he's sharing a bus with a bunch of children, an old woman gets on at one of the stops and quite deliberately goes up to him and says "can you move that please" and sits down next to him despite many other free seats available.

Newcastle fans and even Danny Murphy having a pop at Tim Krul for patting Defoe on the back in the tunnel. GTF the lot of you!! It was an absolute peach and even a GK can appreciate when he's got no chance of saving a strike like that. Krul will be a Newcastle man through and through, but he'll also appreciate excellent football. I can't believe the guy is getting stick for appreciating Defoe's goal. That's why Murphy is a fud and Newcastle fans are the complete opposite of the "salt of the earth" tagline they tend to have ;)

I was in Barcelona a few years ago when a Newcastle game got postponed till the next night because of very heavy rain, so we cadged cheap tickets of Geordies who had to catch their flights home. Went to the Nou Camp hoping to con our way in with the Barca lot, but got shunted in with the most dour fans I've ever had the misfortune to spend time with. Toon, toon, toon, toon, toon, toon, toon nonstop for 90 minutes, didn't matter what was happening on the park. Meanwhile the Barca fans were having a big party. Can't remember the score but I've still got a headache.

After an absolute belter of a weekend I am stuck on the pan, verge of tears, waiting till its time to go to work. I'd phone in sick but I feel like I should save the sick day for tomorrow because this hangover/comedown isn't going away anytime soon.

Arseholes who turn up tae the fitba' purely to spend ninety minutes hurling abuse at their least favourite player at the club they "support", usually right from the kick-off before the poor b*****d has even had a touch. Then gleefully railing on the others in the crowd when requested to shut their hole. Respectfully, mind.

It's an English Bank Holiday, not a Scottish one. Which is why I had to work today.

The Bank of Scotland in Dundee was closed today, one at the bottom of Nethergate

I demand answers as to why!!! :(

Edited by 1320Lichtie