Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Trip Advisor.

No, not the site itself as it can be quite a decent guide, but some of the people on it.

I'm particularly getting at those who review hotels and include the weather as part of their review.

"Oh yes, the bar was perfectly accessible and had a great ambience while the restaurant was more than acceptable, serving a fine mixture of nouvelle cuisine and fusion. The the rooms were better than average but, unfortunately, it rained the whole time".

Like that is the hotel's fault you w@nkers!

I'm not sure if this petty...but people pissing in the sink in public toilets. Disgusting behaviour.

Christ, really? :shutup

I remember jobbies in the urinals being fairly common when I was a wean. No, I was not responsible for them, you cheeky b*****ds :P

I'm having to explain the joke now :(

Read the post before mine.

On phone, your post was first on the page. Can see where you are now. Thought standards at Palmerston had hit an all time low!

Programs that pop up confirmation dialogue boxes while you're typing, so one of your key presses registers as 'OK' or 'Yes'. I've accidentally started three scud videos so far today because of this.

That's what we're telling the wife, anyway ^_^

The pay dates at work being changed. As from next month we'll be going from being paid every 4 weeks to getting paid the last Friday of every month, which will include a few five week months as well.

The pay dates at work being changed. As from next month we'll be going from being paid every 4 weeks to getting paid the last Friday of every month, which will include a few five week months as well.

Just think, it'll seem like a payrise on months where there's only four weeks between the last Fridays!

Moved to an American firm a few months ago, and get paid their way.....fortnightly :thumsup2

Every 2nd Friday and money in the bank, paid 26times a year meaning paid 3times in July (3rd, 17th & 31st)

Loving my new pay dates.