Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On a similar note, people get annoyed with me sometimes because despite the fact I'm right handed, apparently I eat in a left handed way?

To me it's always made sense to have the fork in the right hand and knife in the left, but apparently this isn't normal.

I do that too.

I'm right handed, but for some reason I play snooker/pool with my left hand.

I'm the same with darts. I'm right handed, but throw with my left.

The left hand is used by a person to clean up filth, wash himself after going to the bathroom, and other similar activities. The right hand is used for clean practices like eating and shaking hands.

It is not permissible to eat with the left hand. Whoever does so has engaged in something unlawful and has committed a sin.

Once a man was eating in the company of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and was using his left hand. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Eat with your right hand.”

The man responded: “I am not able to do so.” He only said this out of obstinacy.

So the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Then be unable to do so.”

Laughed like f**k at this.:lol:

I've been in a queue for about 8 minutes and noone has joined behind me. I always get there at the wrong fucking time.

Reminds me of a Viz Top Tip:

Avoid jet lag by simply taking an earlier flight, thus arriving fully refreshed and on time.

I lost my job this week. A bit shite but was expecting it. I applied for basically my exact same job with a different public body. The job I did was fairly specific, and obviously expected to up against a fair number of applicants.

As I said, the job was basically the job I used to do, absolutely everything they required I have excellent experience in, and I didn't even get to the interview stage. There's probably not that many people in Scotland that do what I did, so to not get an interview I am fairly fucking raging.

I lost my job this week. A bit shite but was expecting it. I applied for basically my exact same job with a different public body. The job I did was fairly specific, and obviously expected to up against a fair number of applicants.

As I said, the job was basically the job I used to do, absolutely everything they required I have excellent experience in, and I didn't even get to the interview stage. There's probably not that many people in Scotland that do what I did, so to not get an interview I am fairly fucking raging.

Going through something similar just now and have basically been told "you're not getting the job but we'll interview you anyway".

It's their loss and chances are you will find something better soon. Quite right to be raging though

Rotten thing to happen. Hope you get something else soon

Cheers all. I work in innovation and enterprise, 8Mile, helping people start up businesses.

I realise it's only been a few days since I lost my job but rarely does a job come up in my field, so to get a KB without even meeting me is pretty depressing.