Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Did Dhillons try branch out over in Alloa?

Ricky Dhillon is a massive bellend.

Yep. Decided to open right next door to Four in One, who are the masters of that kind of thing. I've even had a fantastic salad from that place, though it might have been 'cause it was closing time and they chucked in the leftover pizza toppings like pineapple and peppers. Mmm.

No idea about this Ricky Dhillon character, but Four in One's founder is called Harry Dhillon...

simpsons-shifty-dog-o.gif

Dhillons and Four In One are run by two brothers, Tony & Harry Dhillon. I think Four In One was the original franchise until the brothers fell out and Tony started up an identical business.

Ricky Dhillon is Tony's son and was desperate to be famous having never worked an honest days graft in his life. Got his first 'role' on Bravo's 'Fash FC', then was in a Tennants advert and had a part in River City for a short while.

He now runs the rancid World Buffet in Falkirk, (next door to Dhillons funnily enough and bankrolled by Daddy) having previously been called 'D'Yoga' and the imaginatively named 'Ricky D's'.

I've played fitba with Ricky Dhillon a few times. He's a decent enough bloke, a bit of a poser though.

I don't see why you had to "stay indoors" though? If the guy says he is coming at 1pm then you've got two hours to do stuff or even just sit in the garden and enjoy the sun.

I don't know why you would need to stay indoors for two hours tbh.

Sit in the garden, have you seen his chairs? You'd spend all day in casualty getting the skelfs out your arse.

My neighbour had the council paint a disabled only parking space outside her house about two years ago, I think she sold her car about six weeks later because she was so fat.

I never see anyone park in it until some delivery driver stopped in it, to answer a call and she wobbled out of her house to complain to the poor guy.

People who drive about in cars with personalised number plates starting with "W33".

Not only are they almost always utter scheme goblins, they're fucking terrible drivers as well.

My mother has one of these, she's one of those two things.

McDonalds breakfast operating times.

Anyone that goes into mcdonalds at 10:45am is clearly after a late breakfast, no one is going to order a big mac at that time

Not everyone works 9-5.

However, anyone going to McDonalds to eat breakfast is clearly a scaff.

Trying to train someone in work who is more interested in telling me about her children, weekends, needing to go away for a smoke or coffee every half hour. than learning the systems.

Trying to train someone in work who is more interested in telling me about her children, weekends, needing to go away for a smoke or coffee every half hour. than learning the systems.

Sounds like you need to re-iterate section 4, paragraph 1 "Boot to the Pie"

Rico, there's a very important question that we need to know the answer to before we make a judgment on whether she's to get a boot in the pie.

You know what it is.

edit. f**k sake gav

Edited by KnightswoodBear

That's a no from me

EDIT: Just to annoy me that little bit more, every time we go on lunch I get asked. "Since you're walking across the road, can you pick up my lunch for me. It will save me fobbing out for flexi"

Edited by Enrico Annoni