Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guesthouses called the likes of 'Cuillin B&B' or the 'Morar Guest House' which aren't anywhere near Skye / Mallaig (or whichever distant area they've taken the name from).

Like the 'Isle of Skye' in Perth...

The crowd at the Tour de France. Get off the road and stop making an arse of yourself.

the crowd is the most exciting thing about the annual MAMIL parade...

Except the crashes, the crashes are good!

I don't mean to go on, but I really wish I hadn't bothered picking this book up.

He keeps crying on about how he cannot understand why a town such as Livingston, which has approximately 50,000 residents, can't attract more than just over 1000 fans for a game at home to Stenny.

This, from the same bloke who is a Rangers fan and lives, wait for it, in Prestwick.

What a brain dead moron.

Yep, he's basically the exact (true) stereotype of so many people in Ayr/Prestwick that I grew up with who flock to Ibrox/CP/the Sky box at the weekend rather than going to their local teams, then complain about the low crowds and poor standard, whilst not realising they are a huge part of the problem.

That its 2015 and Maccys are still ignoring the whole world by no serving breakfast after 11am. No even Michelle McManus would want a Big Mac meal at 11:01am. :thumbsdown

If you're still looking for breakfast at that time of the day then you don't deserve it. Edited by BigMartyn86

Speedy boarding is handy on busy flights simply because the overhead bins get filled up quickly and it's a Noel Hunt having your bags at the other end of the plane.

Why are you looking to save £10 when your paying £1000 for a holiday?

This. Only makes sense when flying Ryanair and theres a large group wanting to sit together, but otherwise I would never pay for it.

The plane isn't going to leave if you're sitting at the gate.

Unfortunately, with people being allowed to carry on almost anything, the space in the overhead lockers is at a premium. That's the only reason that I would rush on....but I'm getting better at just waiting until it all dies down.

Because if I'm paying £1000 for a holiday it suggests it's more than a couple of days city break, therefore you would have hold baggage and hand luggage isn't needed.

This. If Im travelling for work or more than a couple of days holiday, my "hand luggage" consists of my laptop, my documents, wallet, phone, and a drink.

Jeepers. It's only xbl.

Wise move paying for platinum again. Div will definitely think twice before punting you.

I am here with permission. No punting will be required. There was some pleading involved.

Not very Box Office IMO.

I know, but eventually, I couldn't take listening to their anguished cries any more, and agreed to come back*.

*Not really, please don't ban me again mods.

Unfortunately, with people being allowed to carry on almost anything, the space in the overhead lockers is at a premium. That's the only reason that I would rush on....but I'm getting better at just waiting until it all dies down.

See I only travel with my rucksack as hand luggage now for any ship appointment and it fits conveniently under the seat in front of me.