Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When people say things like, "aw man I spat coffee/beer/juice all over the place there" when someone posts something funny online. I don't believe they actually have for a minute.

I did something similar at the cinema, but with popcorn.

I think I managed to spray three rows in front of me.

I've done this a few times.

Couple of times at Throbbers wanking stories, and when you posted a pic outing yourself as 'The Watcher' :lol:

Okay.... I still don't believe you and I still don't know what this watcher thing is, but whatever floats your boat.

SMS open at 8am I think, ill give them a phone, can you hang on until then?

It's more that the car's holding on to me at the moment :(

At least chuck us a biscuit out. I can hear you munching in there.

"You'd have thought Klopp would have been in for him," he says of Aubemayang, it being October, and Klopp being in his job for a week and a half

f**k off you horrible horrible c**t

Oh now this last fifteen minutes needs split up by more adverts

I sinned in a past life, clearly

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

"You'd have thought Klopp would have been in for him," he says of Aubemayang, it being October, and Klopp being in his job for a week and a half

f**k off you horrible horrible c**t

Oh now this last fifteen minutes needs split up by more adverts

I sinned in a past life, clearly

I really, really hope Liverpool don't sign Aubameyang, he's one of my favourite players the now and I wouldn't want to have to stop liking him.

Crystal-Boots-Img5.jpg

Baller 8)

Carrying on from Glenn Hoddle being on my television, these Europa League highlights comprising a 70 minute programme which contrives to put 9 groups' worth of highlights into 15 minutes to accommodate the Scottish and English teams. Load of shite.

Showing the highlights.....but not all the goals. Very infuriating

Is the media line down south still that Glenn Hoddle is a coaching genius who should be walking into any job in England that he decides he wants?

Always found that mystifying considering it's based on hee-haw, other than he was a talented player that didn't get a fair crack of the whip at international level (according to the press).

Is the media line down south still that Glenn Hoddle is a coaching genius who should be walking into any job in England that he decides he wants?

Always found that mystifying considering it's based on hee-haw, other than he was a talented player that didn't get a fair crack of the whip at international level (according to the press).

Its cause he's being punished for something he said in another life....