Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I find it really annoying that some Scottish folk don't bother with Scottish football, with the narrow-minded view that it's shit and that having a Premiership 'team' is better than following a Scottish team. Really does ma box in :angry:

I find it really annoying that some Scottish folk don't bother with Scottish football, with the narrow-minded view that it's shit and that having a Premiership 'team' is better than following a Scottish team. Really does ma box in :angry:

It really annoys me when people from Linlithgow support teams form Glasgow.....................

I find it really annoying that some Scottish folk don't bother with Scottish football, with the narrow-minded view that it's shit and that having a plastic Irish 'team' is better than following a Scottish team. Really does ma box in :angry:

Fixed. ;)

I have a supporters Trust meeting tonight.

Normally this would be a RTBC, but as the wife is working from Wednesday to Friday and she's going to watch Ayr at Hamilton tomorrow, that means I won't see her until Sunday. :angry:

Surely that is still a RTBC :P

Do you need a loan for some Benylin like? :unsure:

:lol::lol: Actually,

1. I have been sniffley over the past day or so and feel like I may be coming down with a cold :(

and

2. If that's a serious offer then, yes. I'm totally skint and have just come off the phone to Child Tax Credits, asking how much longer they will take in paying the £886 they still owe us, and my bank pleading for help! :ph34r::(

Not really looking forward to tonight. Recently broke up with my girlfriend (it was very much out of the blue and has never been explained to me very well) and we're returning our stuff to each other tonight.

This will be a new experience for me and one I'm not looking forward to.

That does well and truly suck, a horrible experience. I had to do this about 4 months ago, and only in the past couple of weeks have I started to feel like my old self properly again. It's hard not to bombard you with cliches, but time is the best healer.

My getting over her wasn't helped by her getting a new bf a week later <_<

Coincendtly I'm meeting her for a drink tonight :unsure:

Edited by Guest

That Sir, ain't petty - it's a proper b*****d.

A long (long!) time ago now but I've been there - and the pain ain't nice.

The only consolation I can offer is that your hurt is inevitable. :( - and it does get better!

That does well and truly suck, a horrible experience. I had to do this about 4 months ago, and only in the past couple of weeks have I started to feel like my old self properly again. It's hard not to bombard you with cliques, but time is the best healer.

It would be nice if I had been given a proper explanation but sadly that has been lacking and she seemed to decide it over night. One of our pals had been talking to her about holiday blues and she had said that she was desperate to go back there but she also wanted me to go with her. Next day she was saying things weren't working out.

Maybe I'll get that tonight. I do know she's been upset since the split and that she isn't looking forward to tonight - well at least that makes 2 of us!

My getting over her wasn't helped by her getting a new bf a week later <_<

Ouch!

Guest XaaronPrimus
Sorry, but that's one of the best typos I've seen here for a while. :D I had visions of the baldies clique being thrown at RiG by you.

Shouldn't you be on holiday...

Or is it just posting on P&B from more exotic locations?