Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Get out.

:lol:

You're a bleeding ligand, that's what you are, Sir. ;)

:D

Thank you fans...Im here all week (as Im skint)! The call me the ligand soul of the party! :ph34r:

Anyway folks, watch Star Stories in ten minutes. They did Simon Cowell last week and I was in tears of laughter.

Bloody postman.

I am waiting on my sons birthday present to come and missed the post by 5 minutes,So i went out found the postman and showed him the slip he put through my door and asked if i could have the parcel as i had the card and id.

His answer NO

Thats bang out. Is there something that says there not allowed to give you it?

Guest XaaronPrimus
Thats bang out. Is there something that says there not allowed to give you it?

I think there might be... They can't hand out post to people, even if they are coming out the door as the postie is walking up the path... Think it one of these situations where the have to deliver it through the letter box. If they simply hand it over, it IS more than their job is worth.

I think there might be... They can't hand out post to people, even if they are coming out the door as the postie is walking up the path... Think it one of these situations where the have to deliver it through the letter box. If they simply hand it over, it IS more than their job is worth.

If it's a big parcel the lazy c**ts don't even bring it from the depot, they just put a card through saying "we tried to deliver " etc etc.

I know this because I was in the house one time and they put one through the door, when I opened the door and asked him where my parcel was he shat himsef. (Likely through the fright of the door being opened, as opposed to me being intimidating )

Postmen/women are lazy c**ts.

Here endeth the lesson