Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I bought a new car two weeks ago only for a deer to run out in front of me last night. It's going into the bodyshop tomorrow but I reckon it'll be a cat c or d write off. Genuinely pissed off about it as I though what has been a pretty shitey year was gonna end better than it started.

I bought a new car two weeks ago only for a deer to run out in front of me last night. It's going into the bodyshop tomorrow but I reckon it'll be a cat c or d write off. Genuinely pissed off about it as I though what has been a pretty shitey year was gonna end better than it started.

Where do you get insurance for a deer?

One of my colleagues hit one on the road down to Oban a couple of years ago. His van was a write off.

So was the deer as I'm sure you'll have guessed.

Genuinely pissed off as I spent the past part of a month searching for a car which I like BMW 330ci sport (03 plate) I eventually found one on sale in Portobello with a full service history and only one previous owner and went and bought it. Now two weeks later the car looks like a write off and I'm back searching for another car. Depending on what the insurance offer me as settle my I'm looking at going for a e46 M3. I would ideally like the car repaired but I highly doubt it.

Genuinely pissed off as I spent the past part of a month searching for a car which I like BMW 330ci sport (03 plate) I eventually found one on sale in Portobello with a full service history and only one previous owner and went and bought it. Now two weeks later the car looks like a write off and I'm back searching for another car. Depending on what the insurance offer me as settle my I'm looking at going for a e46 M3. I would ideally like the car repaired but I highly doubt it.

Have you thought about a Triumph Stag?

Respect to the man who actively shops for a rear wheel drive for the impending winter ;)

Ex Newcastle full back Barry Venison drives one of those.

My last five cars have all been rear wheel drive. This is my second 330ci the last one had the head casket went on it and I got rid of it for a RX8. I got fed up with the RX8 so went about trying to get another 330ci. There's a category D e46 M3 on autotrader which might be in my budget if this car is fucked. Edited by BigMartyn86

My mrs always puts the bananas in the fridge and this gives them a hard texture that is unpleasant to bite into. Should be kept in a bowl at room temperature IMO

She likes to "firm up" the bananas? I cannot think of any reason she would want to do that, and I doubt anyone else will speculate on this at all .....

Despite successfully racing through my first SVQ assignment, I really wish I had the ability to do "little and often" work or study rather than leaving it all to the last minute. I'm such a lazy b*****d when it comes to that stuff.

I don't know what she wants to do, she just thinks bananas go in the fridge. She usually takes them to work though so they have time to come to room temperature by the time she eats one but when i eat one straight from the fridge i don't like the texture. I have seen many a fridge with a banana inside it so she's not the only one.

Is she the kind of disturbed psychopath that puts ketchup in the fridge too?