Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I think I may have gout, been in fucking agony all bloody day.

It is agony. I have it in my big toe . I am now on long term medication fot it. What I would say us get it seem to ASAP as the crystals can cause permenant damage.

Anyone for rickets? There's a 2 Bob ointment from the local apothecary that can take care of it.

Grimbo

Eta it's on spesh offer of 1/6 at Boots if you look sharpish.

Only the poor get rickets Grimbo. I think your more of a gout or cirrhosis man now.

I could never get used to the terminology 'brown out'.

Wait until the hurricane season starts.

The longest I went was a week without electricity, 2 weeks without water and a month without Internet. :-)

Are they still manipulating the wee fat 8 year old on Eat Buliga? Some of the worst TV I have ever seen.

No ekectricity for a week, water for two and internet for a month? I left Dundee to get away from that!

About the wee lad in TV - t.b.h. i never watch the local t.v. so no idea.

Good fun. Or not.

It is agony. I have it in my big toe . I am now on long term medication fot it. What I would say us get it seem to ASAP as the crystals can cause permenant damage.

I get it around once a year (don't know why only once a year). Usually triggered by eating steak or a burger - mostly steer clear of these now. I can always tell when it's arriving as my big toe gets pins and needles.

Naproxen works a treat for me. Kills the pain and reduces inflammation. Prescription only here but was in NYC in January and found you could buy it in Walgreens.

I get it around once a year (don't know why only once a year). Usually triggered by eating steak or a burger - mostly steer clear of these now. I can always tell when it's arriving as my big toe gets pins and needles.

Naproxen works a treat for me. Kills the pain and reduces inflammation. Prescription only here but was in NYC in January and found you could buy it in Walgreens.

was on Naproxen now on Allopurinol. No real issues now. But joint is still a bit damaged

A lassie on facebay asked if she could buy a TV stick and put software on it herself. This guy replied by going on about sideloading software and just basically wrote a load of shit trying to confuse the poor girl. A few folk replied then this guy comes back and offers to upload the software for her for £15, what an absolute rocket.

No time for a bellend like that.

Had to go and pick up a chest of drawers after work, assembled it which has taken up until now (I'm fucking hopeless at this kind of thing) with my girlfriend helping a total of 17 minutes over 4 different spells. I finally finished the assembly and dragged the chest of drawers into our room. I asked if she was happy with the new furniture and she said "aye, thanks for helping."

I'm absolutely fucking seething.

Edited by smpar

Had to go and pick up a chest of drawers after work, assembled it which has taken up until now (I'm fucking hopeless at this kind of thing) with my girlfriend helping a total of 17 minutes over 4 different spells. I finally finished the assembly and dragged the chest of drawers into our room. I asked if she was happy with the new furniture and she said "aye, thanks for helping."

:lol:  :lol:

Brilliant!

DIY should be done alone. Either you alone, or her alone. If you try to "help" each other, it just ends up in an argument.

You should have calmly walked back into the bedroom and smashed them into a million pieces.

Then kicked her twice in the pie.

Been without a car for a week, the garage have only bothered there arse looking at it now and told me it'll be another 2 weeks until it's fixed.

Ask about a courtesy car and you just get bullshit from them.