Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

its perfectly acceptable to keep eggs in the fridge, its using them when they are not at room temperature that is beastly behaviour

Odds on that tubes that keep then in the fridge don't take them out in advance.

Beastly behaviour indeed.

Scottish FA are tweeting in Gaelic as its national Gaelic day or something and there's Sevco fans moaning about it. Just f**k right off.

What is wrong with a lot of them and why do they seem to hate anything remotely Scottish. Can't stand them.

Scottish FA are tweeting in Gaelic as its national Gaelic day or something and there's Sevco fans moaning about it. Just f**k right off.

What is wrong with a lot of them and why do they seem to hate anything remotely Scottish. Can't stand them.

I thought it was black people you didn't like?

Isn't room temperature eggs just for whipping into meringues and such?

take two eggs, one chilled and one room temp, fry them and taste.. I think its to do with the rapid change in temperature.

"Disrespectful kunts" and "anti-British scum" we're my favourite replies.

I had a female flatmate who kept red wine in the fridge (she was a Weegie).

My Dad does that. Stupid c**t. I asked him aboiut it one night as I was genuonely curious as to why he did it and he repsonded "Aw, so ye reckin yur wan ay they pretenshuss c***s then, eh?". Weird guy. Totally ruins the taste of the wine. Not that that bothers him in the slightest as he's a plonky b*****d who'd drink gin through a shitty cloth. Only buys the cheapest supermarket wine anyway, so it couldn't taste any worse.

Ever since I noticed my flatmate keeps his eggs out of the fridge I've kept one eye on him, definite beast behaviour.

Would suggest you sleep with one eye open and a baseball bat handy for safety

We know the score.  I always ask for Buckie from the cold shelf.

Have to confess to that too - we used to get our tame shopkeeper to keep our carry out of MD 20/20 and Buckie in with the ice lollies until it was at a suitable temperature.