Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

^^^

Missus wouldn't let him get a PS4

I have an x-box. I've never played childs games on it. I use it for Netflix.

When I was young (before 'games consoles') the people who would nowadays be 'gamers' used to play role playing board games with dice, such as Dungeons and Dragons. These people were mercilessly bullied because in those days society recognised that they were inhuman soulless beasts who had to escape into a fantasy realm because their lives were so shite. Nowadays 'gaming' is somehow accepted because Bill gates make £18 million a day off it. In reality it's a world full of grown adults in their thirties with D'Artagnan beards and t-shirts emblazoned with logos like 'Halo 27: The Gas Fudge Rimming' and skate shoes. 

It's a modern day tragedy.

People who think sitting around playing computer games makes them an adult. It's for kids. It's not real. I don't care if you can beat up a prostitute on the pretend game: it's not real. It's completely pointless. There are people who queue overnight outside shops for things like i-phones or trainers: they are idiots. It's the same for the latest release of computer games. Idiots. Stay in bed, wait a day, then wander into the shop and buy your virgin hobby game off the shelf without having to stand in a queue with other people that think Middle Earth is a real place.

f**k the f**k off.

Whilst computer games aren't my thing, and it's a fairly childish hobby to have as an adult, you do some of the things you describe (waiting in anticipation in online queues for sales to open for example) for collecting trainers.

Literally collecting trainers. It's a bit funny a grown man laughing at some other childish hobby when they have a fucking massive trainer collection.

Whilst computer games aren't my thing, and it's a fairly childish hobby to have as an adult, you do some of the things you describe (waiting in anticipation in online queues for sales to open for example) for collecting trainers.

Literally collecting trainers. It's a bit funny a grown man laughing at some other childish hobby when they have a fucking massive trainer collection.

It absolutely proves my point though. If someone who has a midlife crisis tragedy hobby like me still points and laughs at these munghawks, it's fairly conclusive they're pathetic. 

Adults playing computer games doesn't bother me in the slightest, although it's not something I personally do.

What I do struggle to get my head around though, is that there's grown men who still watch and actively follow wrestling. Absolute weirdos the lot of them.

I'm doing a training course that's one of these distance learning things.  I'm watching a classroom in London via webcam and can see the board on my screen.

The trainer says "pacific" instead of "Specific".  I wasn't on mute when he did it last time and the whole class was treated to my voice like some kind of angry weegie God muttering "for f**k sake".

People who think sitting around playing computer games makes them an adult. It's for kids. It's not real. I don't care if you can beat up a prostitute on the pretend game: it's not real. It's completely pointless. There are people who queue overnight outside shops for things like i-phones or trainers: they are idiots. It's the same for the latest release of computer games. Idiots. Stay in bed, wait a day, then wander into the shop and buy your virgin hobby game off the shelf without having to stand in a queue with other people that think Middle Earth is a real place. 

f**k the f**k off. 

Who thinks playing computer games makes them an adult?

Who thinks the things happen in computer games are real? The same logic surely applies to films and TV. They aren't real either, so surely everyone who watches them are childish by your logic?

Not everyone who likes computer games queues up to buy the latest release (I haven't bought a newly release game since about 2004). I'm sure you knew that though.

I'm not sure why anyone would think playing computer games is childish, let alone pathetic. 

Adults playing computer games doesn't bother me in the slightest, although it's not something I personally do.

What I do struggle to get my head around though, is that there's grown men who still watch and actively follow wrestling. Absolute weirdos the lot of them.

I love wrestling. To me it's just a form of entertainment and no different from liking something like Game of Thrones.

Who thinks playing computer games makes them an adult?

Who thinks the things happen in computer games are real? The same logic surely applies to films and TV. They aren't real either, so surely everyone who watches them are childish by your logic?

Not everyone who likes computer games queues up to buy the latest release (I haven't bought a newly release game since about 2004). I'm sure you knew that though.

I'm not sure why anyone would think playing computer games is childish, let alone pathetic. 

Did you see when that guy The Crippler threatened to steal The Gouger's wifes cat?

Amazing stuff meight, can't wait for Stompdown XXXX1111VVVV. Gonna be massive!!!!

I am proud of only owning one couch. 

I love wrestling. To me it's just a form of entertainment and no different from liking something like Game of Thrones.

I don't love wrestling anymore, as its shit now but I agree entirely. It's a form of sports entertainment where the people are putting their bodies and lives in serious danger.

It's far more believable (and enjoyable) than utter pap like Game of Thrones, XFiles etc.

Did you see when that guy The Crippler threatened to steal The Gouger's wifes cat?

Amazing stuff meight, can't wait for Stompdown XXXX1111VVVV. Gonna be massive!!!!

I am proud of only owning one couch. 

:huh: Erm what?

A local care home is advertising for someone to work in their learning disabilities unit, it would save me 60miles a day travel and I currently do everything they have listed on their job description, however because it's a care home they want a nurse to do the job.

Job gone a begging IMO.

My girlfriends flat mate. The bigoted religious zealot UKIP voting idiot almost crashed into my car this morning, her excuse..."your car is never there so it's your fault I almost hit it."

Fucking moron.

I see....

I don't see

You fucking well see clearly.

I'll be keeping an eye on you on these pages from now on.

You're one for the watching. Slick and smooth, like a submarine or a duck, but I'm on to you.  <_<