Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This has all the ingredients of a family sex romp, get some hidden cameras set up to share with your P & B friends.

I can just imagine Throbs on Saturday night, blootered after the match, then going for a pish & forgetting he's on the couch, slipping into his bedroom & ending up spit-roasting aunty & leaving her with a pearl necklace, before flopping off to the land of nod with a daft grin on his face.

Get the live feed cans up tomorrow afternoon Throb lad, make it a P&B-PPV.

Grimbo

I can just imagine Throbs on Saturday night, blootered after the match, then going for a pish & forgetting he's on the couch, slipping into his bedroom & ending up spit-roasting aunty & leaving her with a pearl necklace

On his own?   :huh:

I can just imagine Throbs on Saturday night, blootered after the match, then going for a pish & forgetting he's on the couch, slipping into his bedroom & ending up spit-roasting aunty & leaving her with a pearl necklace, before flopping off to the land of nod with a daft grin on his face.

Get the live feed cans up tomorrow afternoon Throb lad, make it a P&B-PPV.

Grimbo

Creepbo

What did Grimbo mean by leaving her with a pearl necklace?

Spit-roasting you know, but not pearl necklaces?

I knew a lad whose screen name was Jizzy Pearl, if that's any help.

You and Mozza should form a support group.

I see Mozza more like this handsome bloke, pictured here giving Bobby Skidmarks his bi-monthly tanning treatment.

1acaf51424be4af5ed1c742401f3b4bc.jpg

Tell said little shit they get their looks from daddy

He kens he takes after his mother   <_<

Apparently I have a baby face now. Work's going to be fun tomorrow.

Spit-roasting you know, but not pearl necklaces?

I knew a lad whose screen name was Jizzy Pearl, if that's any help.

He had a Love/Hate relationship with the name, I hear :)

Actually - one I remember about him was when they supported Skid Row at the Playhouse. Some TV show was interviewing people going in and one lassie we vaguely knew - nice enough girl, but not the brightest (or smallest) - was claiming the bold Jizzy had given her the message on a previous tour. A few weeks later, he spent half an interview in Kerrang denying all knowledge.

Edited by Hillonearth

He had a Love/Hate relationship with the name, I hear :)

f**k's sake, I'd forgotten all about that band. Zen's post makes sense now too. Slightly less concerned about his obsession with semen now.

Not Zen - his obsession is still cause for concern. As is Grimbo's interest in Throbber's inevitable Family Circle.

f**k's sake, I'd forgotten all about that band. Zen's post makes sense now too. Slightly less concerned about his obsession with semen now.

Not Zen - his obsession is still cause for concern. As is Grimbo's interest in Throbber's inevitable Family Circle.

No obsession, Mozza and your good self have both been rebuked by your offspring of late, mind you, having a face like shit is nothing compared to the state of those breeks.