Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

12 hours ago, vikingTON said:

Anyone who either chooses or is forced to listen to Clyde 1 on a regular basis can only be infuriated at themselves for committing such crap life decisions. It is literally a radio station for scheme goblins. 

My listening choices are fairly limited as I've no DAB in the van, it's FM/am radio or a cassette.

3 minutes ago, thomas said:

My listening choices are fairly limited as I've no DAB in the van, it's FM/am radio or a cassette.

That's a valid excuse. I used to end up listening to Fred Macaulay on the radio in the car in pre-DAB times and just hating the world because of it. Commercial radio has advert space to sell but the BBC should be brave enough to admit when they have run out of ideas and just close for a few hours, rather than filling the void with talent vacuums like that p***k. I think they've found a female equivalent/replacement now. 

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

That's a valid excuse. I used to end up listening to Fred Macaulay on the radio in the car in pre-DAB times and just hating the world because of it. Commercial radio has advert space to sell but the BBC should be brave enough to admit when they have run out of ideas and just close for a few hours, rather than filling the void with talent vacuums like that p***k. I think they've found a female equivalent/replacement now. 

I spend most the day flicking between stations till I land on a half decent song.

2 minutes ago, thomas said:

I spend most the day flicking between stations till I land on a half decent song.

Last couple of Ford Transits I hired had a thumping stereo and flawless/easy to use Bluetooth. Get some advice from Grimbo and get a charity page going to get you a van with some decent ICE. 

On DAB, I thought it was national thing, but in my car I have a certain number of channels, but recently when I was in the #Perthshire area there were many more available to me. I know local radio accounts for some of this but there was a far better choice of national options too. Anyone know the gen on this???

4 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Fucking phone call at half 10 woke me up and now I'm lying here wide awake. p***k.

4 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Same thing happened to me.  I'm at work right enough....

4 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Kitten got me up at 6am this morning for his breakfast. Now hes fast asleep happy as larry and im bloody shattered

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Cat came in and meowed at us at about 6 this morning. I usually chuck a cushion at him but this morning I went to lob a shoe (tan leather loafer) at him and he instantly shut up and went to sleep. Show this kitten you mean business and he might let you sleep a bit longer. 

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Letterbox with a jury service citation woke me up this morning. You c***s don't know you're born.

I was awoken by a smashing erection this morning

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Kaye Adams, she's fucking rank.