Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Damn.

On the way home from work tonight got stopped by the police for doing 44mph in a 30mph zone.

Three points on the licence and a £60 fine.

Bollocks :(

Whereabouts in Aberdire was this?

Oh, and the girl at the door of Glasgow Union sneered at me when I showed my Strathclyde student card and said "That's not a proper uni". Not even in a jokey way. Snobbish bint - ah well, at least I didn't go to Glasgow to do their snobbish, unaccredited mickey mouse computer science course :)

Oh, and the girl at the door of Glasgow Union sneered at me when I showed my Strathclyde student card and said "That's not a proper uni". Not even in a jokey way. Snobbish bint - ah well, at least I didn't go to Glasgow to do their snobbish, unaccredited mickey mouse computer science course :)

To be fair though, she was right. :lol:

About 90%+ of students are complete tossers. The majority of guys are beanpole thin, wear tight jeans accompanied by a horrible cardigan and have a haircut like they have just walked out the latest shit indie band to hit the charts. By in large, the girls are hot but a lot of them are snobbish bints. Still, that doesn't stop me looking at their tits.

Guest The Phoenix
I'm not going to Hampden on saturday. Ah well, it was a long shot anyway. Here's to getting shit faced in the pub!

:o

The expression "shit faced" is not one that springs readily to mind in connection with someone so attractive as yourself. :D

To be fair though, she was right. :lol:

About 90%+ of students are complete tossers. The majority of guys are beanpole thin, wear tight jeans accompanied by a horrible cardigan and have a haircut like they have just walked out the latest shit indie band to hit the charts. By in large, the girls are hot but a lot of them are snobbish bints. Still, that doesn't stop me looking at their tits.

:lol:

Good to see University hasn't changed in 10 years.

:lol:

This is the kind of pointless cr*p you are having a go at Burgundy for.

Not at all. If it was Ron burgundy I'd be saying something along the lines of:

Done for.....speeding....good...you are a disgrace to mankind with your.....childkilling and attempts to murder....innocents with your reckless....fucking disregard for...human...life...I hate everything....but if I put loads of dots in and try and throw abuse at...people then I think that....in my own world....I am screamingly funny....so I hope...you die for....speeding in an area where you....shouldnt be....you are a disgrace to...mankind.....and yes I am...repeating myself.

So I think I represent something different and am a much nicer and friendlier class of poster. Isnt that right, me fellow jolly and rotund chum? :D

Not at all. If it was Ron burgundy I'd be saying something along the lines of:

Done for.....speeding....good...you are a disgrace to mankind with your.....childkilling and attempts to murder....innocents with your reckless....fucking disregard for...human...life...I hate everything....but if I put loads of dots in and try and throw abuse at...people then I think that....in my own world....I am screamingly funny....so I hope...you die for....speeding in an area where you....shouldnt be....you are a disgrace to...mankind.....and yes I am...repeating myself.

So I think I represent something different and am a much nicer and friendlier class of poster. Isnt that right, me fellow jolly and rotund chum? :D

I understand you said 'good' just to get a bite, but still, it's pathetic.

I understand you said 'good' just to get a bite, but still, it's pathetic.

Not at all. Every time someone moans about speeding, I say "good" (or something along those lines), and generally people agree with me.

Anyway, is that not a bit rich coming from the man with an Italian flag for his avater and has stated that Scotland need to lose tomorrow? And this purely so you could get a bite from some of our easier to wind up posters?

He also called you fat by the way...

He's spot on too!

Not at all. Every time someone moans about speeding, I say "good" (or something along those lines), and generally people agree with me.

Anyway, is that not a bit rich coming from the man with an Italian flag for his avater and has stated that Scotland need to lose tomorrow? And this purely so you could get a bite from some of our easier to wind up posters?

I'm going on holiday to Italy (and very much looking forward to it), and if you read the actual post I wrote rather than believing nonsense you would see that nowhere in it did I say I wanted Scotland to lose. I did say it wouldn't be the end of the world, which I'm sure you can relate to since you are so chock-full of common sense just now. :rolleyes:

At least you acknowledge that I never said I wanted Scotland to lose tomorrow.

Well....I just did a quick search..

i have been thinking about the recent wave of nationalism in Scotland and have come to a pretty horrible conclusion that for the good of the country it is essential we lose heavilly to Italy and fail to get to the Euros and that we must fail to win the commonwealth games bid.

Sadly, I agree, particularly about the Euro 2008 qualification.

hmmmm...