Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My mum's been diagnosed with breast cancer. It's just not fuckin fair at all, she lost my gran and my auntie in the space of 2 years and now this? :(

My aunt was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer last year and the progresses made in those 12 months alone have been huge.

If it's been caught early and is straight forward she'll be fine but it doesn't take away the shock.

You been feeling on your bottom today? :D

Put a dressing on it and some of the medical tape to keep it held on. I had a meeting in Inverness today and as I sat down I put too much pressure on my right cheek where the cut/bruising is and let out a girlish yelp in pain much to the bewilderment of all round the table :(

Guest The Phoenix
Put a dressing on it and some of the medical tape to keep it held on. I had a meeting in Inverness today and as I sat down I put too much pressure on my right cheek where the cut/bruising is and let out a girlish yelp in pain much to the bewilderment of all round the table :(

:o

I think you need to take this issue a little more seriously if you are attempting to keep your bum attached with medical tape.

I've put no thought into this whatsoever and fully expect to be ripped to shreds but what are the dynamics behind not being able to see yourself in a mirror that is on tv? :lol:

Also, If you had a white strip of card and a black strip of card close together and waved them furiously would you see grey?

As I said, I fully expect folk to point and laugh but some serious answers would be good too from the more educated folk like Swampy, Monster and Larsson for example.

I've put no thought into this whatsoever and fully expect to be ripped to shreds but what are the dynamics behind not being able to see yourself in a mirror that is on tv? :lol:

Also, If you had a white strip of card and a black strip of card close together and waved them furiously would you see grey?

As I said, I fully expect folk to point and laugh but some serious answers would be good too from the more educated folk like Swampy, Monster and Larsson for example.

You mean, you've seen mirrors on the TV and tried to see yourself in them? Oh dear, lad. :lol:

If you were to get a circle of card and paint half black and half white, thread string through it and spin it you would indeed get a blur of grey.