Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm not saying that's not part of it, but seriously, think about what I said just now. Can you not see their point at all? If something awful happens, whose responsibility is it? Not yours, not your parents, but theirs. There'll be much fewer responsible adults than students there, and keeping an eye on you all would be bad enough. Chuck a load of alcohol in with you you'll be even harder to watch out for. When one of you ends up dead, 3 of the girls are pregnant and you all seem to have a dose of the clap, who exactly is going to be in the shit for it? It's for your own protection. :P

LM the legal age of consent is 16.

Live and let live. :P

I think "dead" is being a tad melodramatic though. :unsure:

And if the Catholic Church had only supported contraception...

As to my previous irk, I managed to complete my outside errand under the cover of pewter black clouds and torrential rain. Not good.

I don't think the tone of this post will be well received...

EDIT: Can posts have a "tone"? What else would you call it? Style?

Edited by Dunc

As to my previous irk, I managed to complete my outside errand under the cover of pewter black clouds and torrential rain. Not good.

Oh, calm down, I'm winding you up! :P

Your school just don't want anything to come back on them, that's all! They're expecting at least some of you to end up hammered. It's in the rules. :lol:

I never noticed that, actually! :o How could someone say that to someone with child? Shocking. Ric! Riiiiic! Tell him! :bairn

Edited by Lyn-Marie

My posts always have style. B)

Edit: Wuh? Is there something controversial here? :unsure:

Edited by vikingTON

I never noticed that, actually! :o How could someone say that to someone with child? Shocking. Ric! Riiiiic! Tell him! :bairn

I do love the way that in what, 2 months or less, Ric has become the default mod name when someone wants something done!

I do love the way that in what, 2 months or less, Ric has become the default mod name when someone wants something done!

Keith's on honeymoon and I've not seen much of since she Reina was away recently too. Ric just became default by, er, default. :lol:

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Keith's on honeymoon and I've not seen much of Reina was away recently too. Ric just became default by, er, default. :lol:

You're not the only one by any means! :lol:

Give it 2 more months and Div will have renamed the moderators to ricerators. Then in 6 months, there will be a bloodless coup...

You're not the only one by any means! :lol:

Give it 2 more months and Div will have renamed the moderators to ricerators. Then in 6 months, there will be a bloodless coup...

I'll be gone first. I should never have called him a minnow.

Christ sakes, min. That's a lovely shade of brown on your nose. :rolleyes:

Away and condition your locks. :P

::sigh::

It was paraphrasing a Simpsons episode. Philistine. :(

And my locks are not long out of the pool, so they are still luscious! :D

::sigh::

It was paraphrasing a Simpsons episode. Philistine. :(

And my locks are not long out of the pool, so they are still luscious! :D

I don't watch enough Simpsons. Aside from the line I mentioned earlier, I don't really have much time for it, to be honest. It got very old, very quickly for me. Much like South Park for that matter - couldn't tell you anything about it, other than one line that I liked. "Sorry, little girl, you have to ride the special ed bus". :lol:

I am on my own at work today and have just done the post. I was going to go at 3pm when I realised they've shut the Airport Post Office. So then I thought I'd just leave the post at the International Departures Desk where Postie leaves our morning mail for him to collect. But then I remembered that they've introduced a new card with a barcode so he can scan it and prove he's done his round properly so I'll have to stay until 3:30pm! :angry::(

And before you ask, no I can't just stick it the Airport Post Box. You get a snotty card from the Paisley Sorting Office Manager moaning about franked mail being mixed with stamped mail and 'don't do it again or else'! ;)

That's gonna cut about 45 minutes cleaning my flat time tonight before Mrs Kilt and my boy come round - and hell does it need a clean up! :ph34r::(:rolleyes:

That's gonna cut about 45 minutes cleaning my flat time tonight before Mrs Kilt and my boy come round - and hell does it need a clean up! :ph34r::(:rolleyes:

What have you been doing to the place like? :lol: Doesnt take long to go round with a binbag and a hoover.

What have you been doing to the place like? :lol: Doesnt take long to go round with a binbag and a hoover.

Sitting on my arse watching telly, sleeping in until 2pm or thereabouts, using all the dishes and cups until I have none left that are clean, dumping all my read newspapers on the sofa, filling the kitchen bin and being too lazy to take it downstairs to the bin yard and not sweeping the laminate flooring, washing the tiled kitchen or bathroom flooring! :(

In other words, acting like a typical bachelor slob! :rolleyes::P;)

Operation Clean-The-Feck-Up starts in approximately 50 minutes! :)

Guest The Phoenix

That's what you think.....................

post-7951-1212762325_thumb.jpg