Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fucking sky+. Recorded the last episode of Lost and haven't had the chance to watch it yet. Went to watch it just now and the fucking thing is frozen. And the repeats have been and gone :(

Guest The Phoenix
::snigger::
Is anyone else waiting to hear a blood curdling scream coming from the direction of Ayr as Hootie kicks in him the nads?
I will merely respond by booting her in the pie.
Again?

So it's not true that Monster ate all the pies? :ph34r::unsure:

See that Paramore video for Misery Business? Her with the orange hair and emo eyeliner, takes out that woman's chicken fillet bra fillers and wipes off her make-up, presumably to show how fake she is.

Er, so who actually has naturally orange hair and panda eyes? Answer me that one, you silly Avril Lavigne wannabe.

Just be fucking thankful you've not predicted the Dutch to finish bottom of their section, like some. :lol::ph34r:

I'm still not sure if Holland were great, or Italy were just shiiite.

The Romania v. France game was unmitigated pish.

Given that Spain will choke as per, Germany have to be a shoo-in.

Hmm, a mixed bag so to speak. <_< My son got me a great birthday card and a really thoughtful present of a circular rotating spice rack "Dad you're a wonderful cook but you're not looking after yourself properly. Here's the spices, now get cooking!". :D Mrs (soon the be ex) Kilt got me a card and a box of Bassett's Allsorts! Sort of family tradition. :rolleyes: Daughter didn't even bother with a card! :(

Ho hum - at least there's football on! :D

I just found out I have a 10,000 word document to submit for my PHd first year progress report. Unfortunately, this non existent report was meant to have been written and submitted on the 30th of May, My supervisor, somehow managed to avoid mentioning it in all of his conversations with me, the E-mail, that was meant to inform me to do the report, never got to me.

So, I have a ton of stuff I can write at least, which is a small saving grace. I now have to go away and write up at a furious pace.

Edited by renton

I can't say I'm convinced about that. They look terrific to me.

Was wondering how long it'd take for someone to comment on that! :lol:

Yep, they were hugely impressive today; yep, I reckon they'll qualify from that group with relative ease. But I'm nowhere near convinced that they're capable of winning it.

Did they not kick off their group games in the last world cup with a similarly convincing victory and qualify top of their group before screwing up in grand style?

Was wondering how long it'd take for someone to comment on that! :lol:

Yep, they were hugely impressive today; yep, I reckon they'll qualify from that group with relative ease. But I'm nowhere near convinced that they're capable of winning it.

Did they not kick off their group games in the last world cup with a similarly convincing victory and qualify top of their group before screwing up in grand style?

Aye, they lost to France. Most of that team is still there though, they're a couple of years older and better.

Not that I think they'll win it, but they're a stronger team now.