Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Now I'm greeting again. :ph34r:

It'll take a while to get over. I was off school for 2 days just constantly sobbing when our first dog died, she was only 10. I gave the letter to the form teacher and he said how he had been so sad when his dog had died and it set me off in the middle of the classroom again! :(

Our second dog was 14 and again, totally upset for ages. :(

Good memories though :):);)

Having 2 new flatmates, they have got a bloody cleaning rota on the go. Apparently The Gray Ghost will be required to sweep the living room floor and generally tidy it up. Bah.

:lol: Good, it's about time! :P

My son is teething :bairn

Mine too :bairn

Although my eldest son lost his first tooth this morning. The only day in about three months that he gets to see Mr HGG and he loses his first tooth right in front of him then comes running through to show his mum! :lol:

My husband has asthma and we have two dogs!

I'm asthmatic and am fine with dogs. So's my dad, but put him anywhere near a cat and he's had it! It's strange how people with the same illness are so affected (or not) by different things.

this means he is lying.

:huh:

For goodness' sake Ron, just pack it in! <_<

You can work out for yourself where I found my diary. :(

:lol::lol:

Is it just me who is finding TGoRB's relentless pursuit of TGG exceedingly tiresome? :unsure::(

Edit to add: And judging by the current goings on in "Salmond Watch 2008" perhaps TGG should knock it on the head as well?

No, it's not just you (see above comment in this post!). It's tiresome, downright annoying and just not necessary. I haven't read the other thread yet but I have no wish to feel further peed off so I'm not going to. Poor Teddy. His head will be sore from hitting the deck so much over the cot bars.

the cnut next door is playing irish rebel songs very loudly

and ive said good morning etc numerous times which has now stopped <_<

No reply from Monster on that one? Do you live next door but one to him in a row of terraced houses? :huh:

(Edited before the pedants set their eyes on my wording of that one.)

Edited by HGG

I'm asthmatic and am fine with dogs. So's my dad, but put him anywhere near a cat and he's had it! It's strange how people with the same illness are so affected (or not) by different things.

I know, put Al in a house with a lab or retrevier and his allergies fair up.

Not a bad effort. :lol:

Cheers.

*Coughs* :(

I share your pain lad. I'm choked up, breathing out of my arse (makes a change from talking out if it) and sneezing everywhere. Tried nasal spray, paracetamol, and lockets, but to no avail. I fear i may have bad aids :(

Guest The Phoenix
To those of you who have colds. Take echinacea! It works a treat as a preventative. I've been taking it since Christmas and I've not had a cold since.

Isn't there a contradiction there?

If they have a cold already, what use is a preventative? :unsure:

To those of you who have colds. Take echinacea! It works a treat as a preventative. I've been taking it since Christmas and I've not had a cold since.

Me too ! :) I've actually stopped taking it for 3 months just now (you shouldn't take it all year round). Will start again in august to build up system for the winter. ;)

is this some sort of wonder drug??

ie why arent the makers advertising this??

You get it in Superdrug/Boots next to the vitamins etc. It's herbal and it boosts your immune system ;) It means you can fight off the cold infection/virus whereas some people can't.

If you're not susceptible to colds then there is no point taking it, but I had had 3 colds a year and was getting fed up, so started taking it and it works for me. :)

You get it in Superdrug/Boots next to the vitamins etc. It's herbal and it boosts your immune system ;) It means you can fight off the cold infection/virus whereas some people can't.

If you're not susceptible to colds then there is no point taking it, but I had had 3 colds a year and was getting fed up, so started taking it and it works for me. :)

I was taking it at the start of the year when I couldn't shake off a bug, it's kept growing right enough :rolleyes:

But I will start taking it again in November for the winter.