Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Still, it sucks! <_< Bah!

Isn't that what you say to all your clients? :unsure:

Having read the above back to myself, I appreciate those who don't know what you do for a living may misinterpret that. :lol:

Cheer up, Bonny Lass. :D

Ikea's bearable if you like Kopparberg- I used to reward myself for going to Ikea by purchasing a crate.

Hmm. I always reward myself with a packet of thon Swedish cakes and some coffee....... :ph34r:

Hmm. I always reward myself with a packet of thon Swedish cakes and some coffee....... :ph34r:

If you mean the green kind of fondant cake with the chocolate edges, then so did I. Karen likes the Dime cake. Best part of the whole place that wee grocery bit. :D

If you mean the green kind of fondant cake with the chocolate edges, then so did I. Karen likes the Dime cake. Best part of the whole place that wee grocery bit. :D

The one I get is oval shaped with white icing, 4 in a pack. It's kind of like a bakewell tart but much more moist and, well, tastier...I get annoyed when I bring them home and end up having to give one to the in-laws.

Around the Swedish national holiday time they put little edible swedish flags on them.

Isn't that what you say to all your clients? :unsure:

Having read the above back to myself, I appreciate those who don't know what you do for a living may misinterpret that. :lol:

:lol: It does make me sound like I do something entirely different and altogether dodgy for a living! Anyhoo, I spend enough of my time explaining that the way it works is not by sucking really at all. Dispells lots of misconceptions, that one. :P

Cheer up, Bonny Lass. :D

Thank you. I'm trying to do just that. Changing my plans for the day and ordering voodoo dolls for the family members who annoy me the most. Scott's asleep just now but the sun's coming out so maybe the garden centre trip I decided against on seeing the rain this morning can be reinstated for the afternoon. The kids love it there and we can spend the time out in the garden later. Incidentally, my fence may well be finished a day earlier than expected, meaning Scott could well be safely contained by the end of today! :)

There - not a bad effort at cheery.

Ikea meatballs. They do them in the cafe and in said wee grocery bit. The kids will eat them and ask for more and I really like them myself. That's almost unheard of in this house when it comes to food! Still can't beat their 95p cooked breakfast though :D.

Edit: I just remembered something which may be of amusement to some...

I was out speaking to my neighbour from over the back (who's putting my new garden fence up) this morning. We were talking about children and I mentioned something about the children over the road from me at the front and their mother who makes herself out to be a real fishwife, standing yelling the kids in the street to come in because dinner's ready, etc. The neighbour I was speaking to replied with... "Oh, yeah. I know who you mean. My son's partner is her sister." :oops

Edited by HGG

I've lost my phone and I've still got about 7 months left on my contract. Fucckkk.

Phone them up and tell them. They may not replace your phone but they'll replace the sim and you'll have your bundle, even if you have to buy a phone. Even then, maybe you were due for a handset upgrade anyway?

Guest The Phoenix
Phone them up and tell them. They may not replace your phone but they'll replace the sim and you'll have your bundle, even if you have to buy a phone. Even then, maybe you were due for a handset upgrade anyway?

Red alert - someone has hacked into Monster's account - he's being helpful. :o

Yeah, I've got it sorted now. They're sending me out a new sim with the same number, and my maw is giving me her old handset which is better than the one I had before. Cheers though. :thumsup2

Two tyres on my car last week and a third one required very shortly. :angry:

Back in bed fighting off another migraine. :(

I'm not convinced staring at a laptop screen is the best thing to help that! :huh:

Guest The Phoenix
Two tyres on my car last week and a third one required very shortly. :angry:

Without wishing to add to your misery (I know what a migraine can be like :( ) I think you should know that it is best to have four tyres on a car.

Like LiviClyde says, a laptop probably doesnt help! Maybe you should just lie back, close your eyes, and plot about what tasty cakes you can seduce Reynard with?

Without wishing to add to your misery (I know what a migraine can be like :( ) I think you should know that it is best to have four tyres on a car.

Someones feeling pedantic tonight then? :lol:

Guest The Phoenix
Like LiviClyde says, a laptop probably doesnt help! Maybe you should just lie back, close your eyes, and plot about what tasty cakes you can seduce Reynard with?

Someones feeling pedantic tonight then? :lol:

:o

I never touched her your honour.

Feeling big because it's your turn in the Fort are we? :unsure:;)

:o

I never touched her your honour.

Feeling big because it's your turn in the Fort are we? :unsure:;)

Bookmark this, because this never happens, and I don't see it happening again, but I'm sticking up for him here:

There's nothing wrong with building a fort in your living room. Ever. :P

I'm not convinced staring at a laptop screen is the best thing to help that! :huh:

No. It really isn't. I do keep closing my eyes against it. I'll go to sleep in a bit. The migraine's still background just now so I'm hoping the rest will help.

Thanks. I'll bear it in mind. :P

Hmph. He's not having my cakes now. I've taken my ball in. <_<

There's nothing wrong with building a fort in your living room. Ever. :P

:lol: I can see it now. Adam bursts through the door ready to fight his way in and capture LM in order to take control of the TV remote which lies at the heart of the fort.

Edit: Dunc...

Migrant: One that moves from one region to another by chance, instinct, or plan.

Well we have plenty of people moving to Rochdale by plan. I think we've finally run out of space! <_<

Edited by HGG