Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've just had my first game of 5s in three weeks, which would normally be very much a RTBC, but I've hurt my back. Grr!

Guest The Phoenix
Bookmark this, because this never happens, and I don't see it happening again, but I'm sticking up for him here:

There's nothing wrong with building a fort in your living room. Ever. :P

I never said there was............ just for you an exclusive of TGG in his living room...........

post-7951-1215115760_thumb.jpg

Hmph. He's not having my cakes now. I've taken my ball in. <_<

Still, he's obviously made an impact on you, look! A one line post followed by this smilie -> <_<

:o

I never touched her your honour.

Feeling big because it's your turn in the Fort are we? :unsure:;)

The Gray Ghost was actually in the fort, but has forsaken it to come and play computer games. :ph34r:

Bookmark this, because this never happens, and I don't see it happening again, but I'm sticking up for him here:

There's nothing wrong with building a fort in your living room. Ever. :P

The Gray Ghost is now watching out for four horsemen and a flying pig.

Had to take my wee boy up to Yorkhill for a check up after he had his op a couple of months back.

I hate hospitals, and the table football wasn't up to much as some total git had nicked the ball. :rolleyes:

And it's really horrible seeing some of the poor kids that have serious illnesses. Makes you appreciate just how fortunate you are. Even though my son had a relatively serious complaint it certainly wasn't life threatening.

The football table thing is my petty gripe BTW. The rest was just waffle.

an exclusive of TGG in his living room...........

:lol: :lol:

Still, he's obviously made an impact on you, look! A one line post followed by this smilie -> <_<

You spotted that then? :D I "did a Reynard" there, eh?

My friend's texting me from the wine bar I'm supposed to be in on our girls' night out just now. I'll make it next month. But still :(.

Hmph. He's not having my cakes now. I've taken my ball in. <_<

I hate hospitals, and the table football wasn't up to much as some total git had nicked the ball. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Quality posting there!

You spotted that then? :D I "did a Reynard" there, eh?

Saying nothing...

Guest The Phoenix
I was sitting in my van at the traffic lights at West Regent St/Hope St this afternoon today and watched a middle aged man rake a bin,Take out a take-away carton and eat from it. :green:green

I was hungry. :(

Oops, sorry middle-aged man. Wrong bin. :lol:

Ho sodding ho. <_<

The Gray Ghost was told by his flatmates, out of nowhere, that he had been told to go and make dinner. So naturally, as TGG had already bought some stuff to make a ham salad sandwich for himself, he told the flat to GTF.

They then asked TGG to go and get them chips, and tried to guilt me into it, but The Gray Ghost told them to sod off and get them themselves. And so, for revenge, they switched the router off when The Gray Ghost went upstairs.

But, being the cretins that they are, they managed to hit the factory reset, and lost all the settings...making your hero go trek into uni to come and get the settings off the internet. They may be guilty and apologetic, but The Gray Ghost is SO going to superglue their bedroom doors shut. <_<

Guest The Phoenix
Ho sodding ho. <_<

The Gray Ghost was told by his flatmates, out of nowhere, that he had been told to go and make dinner. So naturally, as TGG had already bought some stuff to make a ham salad sandwich for himself, he told the flat to GTF.

They then asked TGG to go and get them chips, and tried to guilt me into it, but The Gray Ghost told them to sod off and get them themselves. And so, for revenge, they switched the router off when The Gray Ghost went upstairs.

But, being the cretins that they are, they managed to hit the factory reset, and lost all the settings...making your hero go trek into uni to come and get the settings off the internet. They may be guilty and apologetic, but The Gray Ghost is SO going to superglue their bedroom doors shut. <_<

TGoRB has infiltrated your inner sanctum and your flatmates are in his employ.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was lurking nearby. Check under your bed before your retire for the night.

TGoRB has infiltrated your inner sanctum and your flatmates are in his employ.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was lurking nearby. Check under your bed before your retire for the night.

:lol:

It wouldnt surprise me! The Gray Ghost has got the internet going, but the wireless is still not going, so, so annoying. <_<