Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol:

Enjoy it while you can, or you can nip down to Ayr and let Mrs Whistle Blower be bored while you take Cameron to Fab Club at the Magnum in Irvine.

Better be quick it starts at 11.00

:lol: I was in Ayr on Friday and went for a lovely walk along the beach!

Kilt, kick her in the pie and grab the weans.

:o

Kilt - Ignore Henry Kissinger ^^^^^^^

:lol::lol: No fear, I shall.

Go round to her flat and move all her furniture about and see how she likes that.

:lol::lol: Her flat's got an electronic security entrance - I wouldn't get past the front door! ;)

your preggers,you shouldnae be grafting,take it easy,jeremy kyle starts soon ;)

I much prefer the Wright show with his right wing indignation of the country going to Hell in a Handcart!

Good grief! Is it that bad?

It's gone down a fair bit now thankfully. When I picked my car up from the garage last night the guy laughed at me. I didn't have the energy to say anything back.

Spalshed some cool water on my face last night and some Nivea moisturising cream as well to stop it drying out too much. Seems to have helped out a fair bit :)

I better be prepared for Albufeira!

Guest The Phoenix
That's me and Pheonix fucked then! :(:rolleyes::lol:

The Phoenix would like it to be known that he bears no resemblance or relation to The Pheonix and even less to that of an old person in bed naked.

With all due respect to Rt Honourable Kilted Wonder, The Phoenix also refutes any suggestion that he has been involved in the activity mentioned whilst in the company of said Poster.

The Phoenix would like it to be known that he bears no resemblance or relation to The Pheonix and even less to that of an old person in bed naked.

With all due respect to Rt Honourable Kilted Wonder, The Phoenix also refutes any suggestion that he has been involved in the activity mentioned whilst in the company of said Poster.

:oops:lol: Sorry Mr Phoenix - a slip of the keyboard and.....

...you know I didn't mean it that way! I mean you're a top bloke but.......NO! :ph34r::lol:;)

Edit: PS. The meeting was boring as feck BTW...and he's supposed to be hinging aboot until 5:30! <_<:(

Edited by Kilt

Guest The Phoenix
...you know I didn't mean it that way! I mean you're a top bloke but.......NO! :ph34r::lol:;)

Proves you've not reached rock bottom then. :lol:

See - I told you there are plenty of positives if you look hard enough. :D

:ph34r::blink: Far FAR too much information there. Need new images in head! QUICK! :(