Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

why cant you stop talking about hitler and invasions and nazis all the time? I cant do more than telling you that i hate everything what they did, but you still point at me :(

that wears me down :(:(:(

:lol:

Know your history.

The Kaiser must be spinning in his grave. :(

why cant you stop talking about hitler and invasions and nazis all the time? I cant do more than telling you that i hate everything what they did, but you still point at me :(

that wears me down :(:(:(

I imagine that he is just attempting to take the piss.

Attempting being the key word ;)

:lol:

Know your history.

The Kaiser must be spinning in his grave. :(

I'm 15 but i know a lot about history, the german one in particular

i could tell you horror storries fro my class mates, some know so little, they honestly asked me if hitler couldnt stand jews :o

that was so dumb, i nearly beat them :(

i could tell you horror storries fro my class mates, some know so little, they honestly asked me if hitler couldnt stand jews :o

You Germans, always with the beatings!

I'm sorry, I love you, and your crazy ways.

Edited by Dunc

Not a Nag, just a general musing?

Do Germans feel burdened by the past? I think I'd feel ashamed when I went abroad if I was German.

Harry Enfield dealt with this issue.

Quite funny

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=202_1205849992

Maybe a little offensive but I don't think it is meant to be.

Edited by stuart.

Never beat the ignorant, only pity them. :D

But you don't know about World War I. :(

We'll get together a P&B history lesson to teach you about Archduke Franz Ferdinand and all that. ;)

You Germans, always with the beatings!

I'm sorry, I love you, and your crazy ways.

thanks a lot

now, I'm eventuelly off to London

Cheers, lads and lassies, I'll miss you all :(

Edited by JBM

My nag: The Congratulations thread being closed. It's the most fun that has been on Gen Nonsense in ages! :(

I was thinking not so long ago that P&B hasn't had anything *really* entertaining on for a bit. I've missed it. Along comes something really fun and it gets snatched away just as it gets going. :(

Maybe we ought to abuse the complaints forum about it? :D

Post it here!
Ooooh! Oooooh! Post it here instead :D

Yeah, go on xbl. I was about to say the same thing before I realised it'd been said twice already! What was it?

Edited by HGG

Tool.

Anyway, if you were as bored as I was you would too. There's only so many Folks towels you can move about on sun loungers at other sides of the pool once they put them down and buggered off. Oh the chaos that later ensued. :lol:

Better watch, our resident Goosestepper will not be a happy chappy when he reads this!

Hope you had a nice holiday. Seeing as you are back, do you fancy a couple of games of Pool in the next couple of weeks?

Better watch, our resident Goosestepper will not be a happy chappy when he reads this!

There were no Germans involved, it was only English folk I did it to (may have been some Welsh folk too - I cant tell the difference), who are a lot worse for it than the Germans.

Hope you had a nice holiday. Seeing as you are back, do you fancy a couple of games of Pool in the next couple of weeks?

Aye but not for a couple of weeks. Just bought the Season tickets for me and the brats today, so somewhat skint.

Aye but not for a couple of weeks. Just bought the Season tickets for me and the brats today, so somewhat skint.

Aye, that's fine. I don't get paid till next Friday and with starting a new job too, I could use with saving some pennies in the next couple of weeks.

I look forward to bending you over and spanking you again, and then beating you at pool..

:o Ouch! How's the hand doing?

I keep trying to find cold things to press on it. It hurts. I want my mum! :bairn

Actually, it's not too bad. The pain's there, but it's at least bearable for now. More a background annoyance than anything, but you can bet your arse when I get into a nice warm bed in a little while, it's going to hurt like hell!

I had a 4 hour shift at Sports Direct today from 12-4. The manager has just text me to say not to come in as they havent been meeting targets and don't need me today. :angry: Considering they told us all last week if we are ill we had to phone them (not text them or get out mam to phone them), then im pretty pissed off. 2 hours before my shift is a disgrace!

The thing is, I had the opportunity to work full time for an engineers painting today, but I turned it down as I had this shift. So im not only down the pathetic £20 I would have earned at Sports Direct, Im also down the £50-£60 I would have earned painting! :angry: Fuckin' arseholes! :angry:

Edited by BerwickMad

:huh: Hols? Again? Haven't you been and come back once already only a few weeks ago? Where this time? Hope it was a good one.

It was the one about the sig, yes. It was a pic of someone you looked like! :P Rangers90, who was it again?

It was a picture of Quagmire from Family Guy ;)