Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

I think he’s nice. 

nice and clean.

1 hour ago, Loonytoons said:

A tad creepy.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Mulhearn is an Eamonn Holmes in the making.

Looks like he's into something a bit off. Like he has a foot fetish or having vegetables inserted in him. Nothing illegal but someone you'd avoid down the pub 

9 hours ago, coprolite said:

I like my quiz shows with lots of questions. The Chase delivers that for me. More questions in a minute than in most of the shows where they build up the "tension".

Walsh's poor diction and guffy accent costs me a question every other show. 

Like The Chase for that reason too. Plus Bradley being more on the contestants side than The Chasers and getting stick for being thick. Stopped watching Eggheads a long time ago cause it felt like the host ignored the contestant teams and would've rather spent an hour cleaning their private parts with his tongue.

9 hours ago, coprolite said:

All quiz show hosts come across as faintly sinister, apart from Steven Mulhearn, who is lovely. 

6 hours ago, coprolite said:

I think he’s nice. 

nice and clean.

4 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

A tad creepy.

Steven Mulhearn seems to me like an AI created by TV chiefs to be as broadly appealing and as inoffensive and shiny faced as inhumanly possible. I can imagine his mould was cobbled together from that which made Westlife and Boyzone to appeal to children and old grannies at the same time. A nice lovely lad you could take home to meet your parents. The student who reminded the teacher she hadn't collected the homework that everyone else forgot to do. Charmingly bland and hiding a murderous rage behind those eyes.
Though tbf he's on daytime TV so is probably just off his tits on coke 90% of the time he's in front of a camera.