Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Power-cuts.

Not full blown ones, but just the wee flashdance types that last 3 seconds, yet you still have to re-boot everything and switch on the fuse box... etc.

Oh and fucking Bono. Give money to Africa... how about you pay yer taxes ya c**t!

Anyone know how to uninstall Y.A.S.U from my PC? I can't play football manager 08 as it keeps saying a required security module cannot be activated this prog cannot be exictuted (7000) Any help would be great,thanks.

And another thing. Why do relatives all want to do visits on a bloody Sat. The one feking day that can usually do what i want.

Drive to the Gyle meet lunch ,yak yak,i cant even get a drink :angry:

I will make up for it tonight. I have a 1.5 of red secreated away for my personnel use.

After a particularly heavy session yesterday, I fell asleep during the "warm up" last night. Literally put my head on the pillow and was zonked for a brief moment. :lol:

Thankfully the manager found it quite amusing and I still put in a decent performance over the 90 minutes.

The ex has decided to go into a relationship with a so-called mate of mine (even though its not even been a week since we finished!) and for some odd reason I'm the only person that fully knows, and I've been sworn to secrecy.

Now, shall I be a nice guy and preserve some kind of friendship, or do I go for broke and spread it all around? (I have a megaphone in the cupboard I think)

I have a Vietnamese Lunar new year party to go to in a couple hours, and after my shower, my hair has fluffed up and out so much that it looks like an impossibly over the top wig. :(

What pray do they serve up at a Vietnamese Lunar party?