The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Prays it doesn't involving moving the date of the tie!

fvck off to football league

Surprise suprise nowt from the pathetic FL and it's tosspot of a chairman, still what do you expect from such a corrupt organisation. Pathetic that Doncaster Rovers didn't see this coming and didn't plan for such an event.

Nowt to do with Leeds United FC as they do not control their fans unless they are inside ER or perhaps if they are following the club away from ER.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Doncaster have returned 12,000 tickets and of the 24,000 i wonder how many have gone to leeds fans.

The FL should have known this was going to happen.

Why did each team get 36,000 tickets which was to low for Leeds demand and to high for Doncaster.

The FL are just crap and i use to think the SFA and SFL were useless.

I wont even mention the SPL.

Ha Ha Ha Ha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

13 minutes to go until the scum stay down, c'mon the Rovers.

Well done Doncaster Rovers. I love it when the underdog wins

Leeds will be back. i remember going to see Leeds v Villa in the Cantona days, how things have changed

I just hope Leeds don't have a play off hangover season like they did in 2006/07

Well done Doncaster Rovers. I love it when the underdog wins

Leeds will be back. i remember going to see Leeds v Villa in the Cantona days, how things have changed

I just hope Leeds don't have a play off hangover season like they did in 2006/07

The only club with a half decent reputation in their league next year Leicester look in an even worse state and they will start on zero points. Surely they couldn't stay down again.

:lol:

Blackwell got them to the Premiership Play Off final, and they sacked him when they lost it.

Now they're going to spend at least a second season in the third tier :lol:

Guest Berwick till i die

Look on the bright side Leeds fan when McAllister puts his own team together next season and gets exposed for been a shit manager and takes you down to league 2 you will have a local derby to look forward to when you play Bradford and glamorous ties against the likes of Accrington Stanley while your dreams of playing the big boys in the premiership fade further away. :lol:

Guest Adidassler
When our return to the Prem is complete, then I will be looking forward to our return to Trafford. :P

Not as much as United will look forward to it.

When will your return to the Premiership be complete then?

Another season in the League One can't spell the signs of progress surely.

Doncaster have been superb in their last two games and the better team by far won today. Apparently they also played Leeds off the pitch at Elland Road earlier in the season in another 1-0 win. James O'Connor justifiably MOTM, he was everywhere, Price and Green not far behind.

It's the season for the red and white hoops! :D

cant believe that scoreline :blink: with leeds being this massive, super dooper sleeping giant and all. cant say i feel the same about leeds as slinky shittybottom feels about man u, but still, chin up eh !...... ps GGGGIIIIRRRRUUUUYYYY ye fucking numpteeeeezzzzz.