Win Counter

orlandoblue

3 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

I'm new to this. Heavily relying on stats and form to pick these.

Good stuff m8. Do you use the NBA official site or elsewhere?

Edited by jagfox99

10 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Good stuff m8. Do you use the NBA official site or elsewhere?

Tend to only use the NBA site for looking at player stats. Use Sofascore for head to head stuff and recent form. Learn very quickly in this sport who's good and who isn't tbh. I'm finding this a lot easier than anything else that I bet on.

Been dabbling on the cards market recently, was 1 booking away from landing a 20+ points each team 4-fold last week and managed to get this up today: 

25ewh0x.png

Edited by Duffy_

Real Fucking Madrid who are so shite they can't score a single goal at home, didn't need them to win, just wanted them to score a goal to scoop £116.16 in the attached 4-fold!!!
IMG_0217.jpg
Royalist c***s!!!
And speaking of c***s, I would also like to nominate Coral's who this bet was with, the Real part of the ACCA was the last one to go as the other three had been won earlier, Madrid were 1-0 down quite quickly but having (misplaced) confidence in them to score, after noticing the Cashout was still at £99 at halftime, I went back on at around the 50minute mark and the bet was suspended and remained suspended till Full Time so I was unable to even cash out for a progressively lower amount!!!
Shower of robbing fuckers and quite a regular occurrence from what I hear about them!!!

15 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Real Fucking Madrid who are so shite they can't score a single goal at home, didn't need them to win, just wanted them to score a goal to scoop £116.16 in the attached 4-fold!!!

Royalist c***s!!!
And speaking of c***s, I would also like to nominate Coral's who this bet was with, the Real part of the ACCA was the last one to go as the other three had been won earlier, Madrid were 1-0 down quite quickly but having (misplaced) confidence in them to score, after noticing the Cashout was still at £99 at halftime, I went back on at around the 50minute mark and the bet was suspended and remained suspended till Full Time so I was unable to even cash out for a progressively lower amount!!!
Shower of robbing fuckers and quite a regular occurrence from what I hear about them!!!

Wrong thread loser!!!

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Wrong thread loser!!!

No, I could argue that it was an obvious win but that I am the victim here and it is in the right place!!!

or that I fucked up and hit the wrong thread whilst trying to focus through my salty tears!!!

eta - I have got to admit to being surprised that you know where this particular thread is though!!!;)

Edited by King Kebab

On 1/4/2019 at 20:52, JamieStevenson said:

Tend to only use the NBA site for looking at player stats. Use Sofascore for head to head stuff and recent form. Learn very quickly in this sport who's good and who isn't tbh. I'm finding this a lot easier than anything else that I bet on.

Possibly not relying on stats with the likes of Harden though I guess !?

I've made a wee bit on Basketball but I tend to stay clear of the NBA as those games can turn in a heartbeat.