Win Counter

orlandoblue

In a more serious bet, had a £100 double on Man Utd and Chelsea -0.25

Did the same this weekend, £150 double @ 0.69/1 netted me £103.50

manuchelseaeu6.png

The goalmouth stramash at the end when Boro hit the bar twice had me a bit panicky though :P

A cool £5 on Arsenal (finally came through as they nearly ALWAYS dick me!), Swansea, Pompy and Man U returned just short of £40, been ages since i posted a win! Thought the Johnstones Paint Trophy final was 2night and wouls haqve lumped the lot on MK Dons, nearly choked on my fookin Corn Flakes when reading teletext this morning finding out they'd already played an i would have won more!

Each game is independent of what has gone before. Sure teams will have under-performed in the past but no one wins all the time.

Once again people need to get away from backing short-priced favourites all of the time. Sometimes opposing them is the way to go. A team like West Brom is constantly over-rated because everyone seems to think that they are the best team in their league. Yet they do not win anything like as often as people think. Anyone backing them on Saturday got very, very lucky :)

Guest VanderDalgarno

I never back my own teams (Manchester United and Ross County)

£2 on Fenerbahce last night, however, returned me £7, most of which will be going on the national this weekend

Turned £10 into £170 on wildfire tonight. stuck a tenner in, was down to £2 then got a full house of apples which gave me £70, then i got another tenner. I was about to walk out when i thought "ah f**k it, i'l stick another tenner in a different machine", i won another £100. Happy days!

On tuesday i bet £2 on Man Utd to win 2 nil @ 12/1 returned £26,

£2 on ronaldo to score first @ 6/1 returned £14

also bet £1 scorecast @ 50/1 total returns £91

On the Liverpool game i bet £2 on 1,1 @11/2 returns £13

also bet first goalscorer (kuyt) and a scorecast as well but that never came up.