Win Counter

orlandoblue

Guest Hack
Had a great weekend.

Saturday I fired £10 at a Lucky 31 - Airdrie , Partick , Sheff Utd , Raith and Derby - Returned £72.10

Then bet £10 on Manchester United in-play when Modric put Spurs 2-0 infront (thanks Howard Webb). - Returned £55.

Yesterday it was £10 on a Lucky 15 - Arsenal , Blackburn , Falkirk and Real Madrid - Returned £66.00.

Really toying with the idea of a bet on tonights game. Hard one to call mind you!

Could someone explain to me the lucky 31 and lucky 15?

Hack, let a fellow livi man explain.

Lucky 15 is when you pick 4 selections, then from these 4 selections, there is 15 different types of bets possible.

4 x Singles

6 x Doubles

4 x Trebles

1 x Accumulator

So if your unit stake was £1, your total bet would be £15, as you are basically betting £1 on every possible bet involved.

If only one of your singles comes in, you usually get double your odds, which more often than not covers your origional total stake. If you want a good return you normally need 3 selections to come in, however providing your odds are high, 2 selections can gove a decent return at times as well.

Lucky 31 is the same as the above, except you have 5 selections, meaning there are then 31 possible different bets........

Edited by Kayster

It's not too bad. Best way to start is probablly a 20p Lucky 15 on the horses one day.

I had one on the other day. Only got 1 winner @ 18/1, so due to this the odds doubled to 36/1, meaning I got £7.20 back.

Hence what I said, if you get one decent priced winner you should get your stake back at least.

Good luck!

Ive never understood this, and i still dont understand it. So if you put £1 on for each 15 outcomes do you only need one team to win to win something, or do you need four teams to win to make four singles? or do you actually pick what you want your bets to be, like which ones are doubles and singles, or just pick 15 teams?

ive had this explained to me so many times, and i really want to try it but i just cant get my head around it.

Basically your £15 covers the following.

Say your 4 teams you picked were Arsenal, Chelsea, Rangers and Celtic. You are basically putting 15 bets on that are £1 each. These bets would be...

£1 on Arsenal Single

£1 on Chelsea Single

£1 on Rangers Single

£1 on Celtic Single

£1 on Arsenal/Chelsea Double

£1 on Rangers/Celtic Double

£1 on Arsenal/Rangers Double

£1 on Chelsea/Celtic Double

£1 on Arsenal/Celtic Double

£1 on Chelsea/Rangers Double

£1 on Arsenal/Chelsea/Rangers Treble

£1 on Arsenal/Chelsea/Celtic Treble

£1 on Arsenal/Rangers/Celtic Treble

£1 on Chelsea/Rangers/Celtc Treble

£1 on Arsenal/Chelsea/Rangers/Celtic Accumulator

So say Arsenal win and the other 3 don't. The only payout you get is the £1 single on Arsenal.

Say both Arsenal and Chelsea win but Rangers and Celtic don't, the payout you get is the two £1 singles on Arsenal and Chelsea, plus the £1 double on Arsenal/Chelsea.

Say Arsenal, Chelsea and Rangers all win, but Celtic don't. The payout you get is the three £1 singles on Arsenal, Chelsea and Rangers, the £1 doubles on Arsenal/Chelsea, Arsenal/Rangers and the Rangers/Chelsea and the £1 treble on Arsenal/Chelsea/Rangers.

And say all four win, then you you've won all 15 different lines and each £1 line is paid out.

Hack, let a fellow livi man explain.

Lucky 15 is when you pick 4 selections, then from these 4 selections, there is 15 different types of bets possible.

4 x Singles

6 x Doubles

4 x Trebles

1 x Accumulator

So if your unit stake was £1, your total bet would be £15, as you are basically betting £1 on every possible bet involved.

If only one of your singles comes in, you usually get double your odds, which more often than not covers your origional total stake. If you want a good return you normally need 3 selections to come in, however providing your odds are high, 2 selections can gove a decent return at times as well.

Lucky 31 is the same as the above, except you have 5 selections, meaning there are then 31 possible different bets........

Ive never understood this, and i still dont understand it. So if you put £1 on for each 15 outcomes do you only need one team to win to win something, or do you need four teams to win to make four singles? or do you actually pick what you want your bets to be, like which ones are doubles and singles, or just pick 15 teams?

ive had this explained to me so many times, and i really want to try it but i just cant get my head around it.

All you need is one of your selections to win in order to get some kind of return, the more selections that win, the more money you will get back.

If one selection wins, then you only get 1 win from the possible 15 bets, which is a single.

If 2 selections win, then you will get paid out on 2 singles, and 1 Double.

If 3 selections win, then you will get paid out on 3 Singles, 3 Doubles and 1 Treble.

If 4 selections win, then you will get paid out on all 15 possible bets.

You have your unit stake which is the amount you are putting on per bet (this must be the same for every bet). You then times that by 15 (which is the number of bets possible)

SO

20p Unit stake would be 20p x 15 bets = £3 Total staked

30p Unit stake would be 30p x 15 bets = £4.50 Total staked

50p Unit stake would be 50p x 15 bets = £7.50 Total staked

£1 Unit stake would be £1 x 15 bets = £15 Total staked

£100 Unit stake would be £100 x 15 bets = £1500 Total staked

& So on..................

Basically your £15 covers the following.

Say your 4 teams you picked were Arsenal, Chelsea, Rangers and Celtic. You are basically putting 15 bets on that are £1 each. These bets would be...

£1 on Arsenal Single

£1 on Chelsea Single

£1 on Rangers Single

£1 on Celtic Single

£1 on Arsenal/Chelsea Double

£1 on Rangers/Celtic Double

£1 on Arsenal/Rangers Double

£1 on Chelsea/Celtic Double

£1 on Arsenal/Celtic Double

£1 on Chelsea/Rangers Double

£1 on Arsenal/Chelsea/Rangers Treble

£1 on Arsenal/Chelsea/Celtic Treble

£1 on Arsenal/Rangers/Celtic Treble

£1 on Chelsea/Rangers/Celtc Treble

£1 on Arsenal/Chelsea/Rangers/Celtic Accumulator

So say Arsenal win and the other 3 don't. The only payout you get is the £1 single on Arsenal.

Say both Arsenal and Chelsea win but Rangers and Celtic don't, the payout you get is the two £1 singles on Arsenal and Chelsea, plus the £1 double on Arsenal/Chelsea.

Say Arsenal, Chelsea and Rangers all win, but Celtic don't. The payout you get is the three £1 singles on Arsenal, Chelsea and Rangers, the £1 doubles on Arsenal/Chelsea, Arsenal/Rangers and the Rangers/Chelsea and the £1 treble on Arsenal/Chelsea/Rangers.

And say all four win, then you you've won all 15 different lines and each £1 line is paid out.

Ahhhh finally it all makes sense, congratulations on being the first person to ever explain it in a way that i can understand. So if you pick four favourites but with decent odds you have a chance of making a good bit of money and if only one team wins you at least get some money back even if its not that big an amount?

i take it you can put like 25p on each outcome?

Ahhhh finally it all makes sense, congratulations on being the first person to ever explain it in a way that i can understand. So if you pick four favourites but with decent odds you have a chance of making a good bit of money and if only one team wins you at least get some money back even if its not that big an amount?

i take it you can put like 25p on each outcome?

They don't need to be favourites, can be any 4 selections at any price. It isn't really worth doing it with short odd selections.

Yes, you can put like 10, 20, 25p on each outcome.

They don't need to be favourites, can be any 4 selections at any price. It isn't really worth doing it with short odd selections.

Yes, you can put like 10, 20, 25p on each outcome.

Cheers, i'll give it a go. :)

Is there a special form in the bookies you write it out on or can you just use normal bookie slips?

Cheers, i'll give it a go. :)

Is there a special form in the bookies you write it out on or can you just use normal bookie slips?

Someone else will have to tell you as I've done all my gambling online for the last 4 years and don't know!

Someone else will have to tell you as I've done all my gambling online for the last 4 years and don't know!

Ok then, most bookies will have a form called Lucky 15/31/63, but if you can't find it just write it on a normal betting slip.

Often, for luck, I write down my selections in faeces on the wall of the bookies too.

I won a few quid on Man United the other night, so I stuck my profit on Barcelona. AT half time I stuck enough money on a draw so that I'd break even if it came through.

Also put on Shaktar tonight and I enjoyed that 87th ( or 88th.. whatever ) minute goal. I've not had one of those for quite a while.

I stuck the stake and profit from the Shaktar game on Hamburg tonight, along with a single on Hearts.

Hopefully I'll be back later, but it's doubtful!