Win Counter

orlandoblue

£28 today from Forfar. Should have put more money on it, but that's easy to say at full time.

An extra £4 popped into my online account, I can only assume that I put Martins on as first goalscorer EW.

Either that or It's just magic.

I've just plundered Willie Hills online! :D

The Carlsberg Cup final, Sporting Lisbon v Benfica, is on just now and they had betlive up for it. Problem is, their clock didn't stop at half time, so with 15 minutes left and Sporting 1-0 up they offered odds of 4/1 on Over 1.5 Goals - the remaining £30 or so was pumped on, and Reyes duly dispatched a penalty for Benfica with 10 mins left! :D

Betlive seems to mysteriously have frozen now, and isn't offering odds on anything - I suspect I wasn't the only one! The winnings have already been withdrawn, just in case! :lol::D

I've just plundered Willie Hills online! :D

The Carlsberg Cup final, Sporting Lisbon v Benfica, is on just now and they had betlive up for it. Problem is, their clock didn't stop at half time, so with 15 minutes left and Sporting 1-0 up they offered odds of 4/1 on Over 1.5 Goals - the remaining £30 or so was pumped on, and Reyes duly dispatched a penalty for Benfica with 10 mins left! :D

Betlive seems to mysteriously have frozen now, and isn't offering odds on anything - I suspect I wasn't the only one! The winnings have already been withdrawn, just in case! :lol::D

Cheeky cheeky!

Last night, I drunkenly put a Celtic/Liverpool double on. No idea why I'm posting it in this thread, because It's certainly not going to be a win.

Celtic game has a draw written all over it.

Edit-=

Well, I thought I had put that double on... Apparently I didn't.

Edited by Toma_BullyWee

£50 on Dunfermline returned £130

£50 on Forfar returned £150

It has been a good week so far :)

Also have £50 on Partick 5/4 although that was more for consolation money if they happen to win and keep on our tails. May lay it off depending how things are looking on Betfair.

Lost about £5 on Partick game having stuck £17ish on the draw@3.7.

Won £27.50 having layed 1-0 Mallorca at half time against Athletico Madrid. Took an injury time equaliser to stop me from losing £99 on that one. It's just been one of those weeks, long may it continue. All accounts being emptied out to maximise spending money in the dam!

Lost about £5 on Partick game having stuck £17ish on the draw@3.7.

Won £27.50 having layed 1-0 Mallorca at half time against Athletico Madrid. Took an injury time equaliser to stop me from losing £99 on that one. It's just been one of those weeks, long may it continue. All accounts being emptied out to maximise spending money in the dam!

Do you ever lose? :huh:

Do you ever lose? :huh:

Unfortunately a lot more than I win. Don't post bets on here very often but when I do they usually do OK so maybe I should post them up more often.

If you're insinuating that I may not be telling the truth then I am happy to provide evidence ;)

Unfortunately a lot more than I win. Don't post bets on here very often but when I do they usually do OK so maybe I should post them up more often.

If you're insinuating that I may not be telling the truth then I am happy to provide evidence ;)

No, no. Just making sure you tend to lose like the rest of us. :P

2 teams on my lucky 15 came in, man city and st j, recovered 11 quid on that

then villarreal, sevilla, real madrid, barca and marseille came in on the super yankee 80.55 which puts me 40 up for the season :D

Auchinleck

Beith

Meadow

Pollok/Petershill draw

Clydebank

Girvan

Came in at 96/1 so I won £96 back. Wish i'd put a fiver on it now..

Also put £10 in the blackjack machine this morning and came out with £25 :)

did a 1$ patent on 3 belgium games

Excelsior Virton v Eupen draw

Charleroi v Tournai draw

Antwerp v FC Liege antwerp win

antwerp drew, pissed at that because i originally went for them to draw, anyway i got 16$ for the 2 singles and a double