Win Counter

orlandoblue

I won a few quid on Man United the other night, so I stuck my profit on Barcelona. AT half time I stuck enough money on a draw so that I'd break even if it came through.

Also put on Shaktar tonight and I enjoyed that 87th ( or 88th.. whatever ) minute goal. I've not had one of those for quite a while.

I stuck the stake and profit from the Shaktar game on Hamburg tonight, along with a single on Hearts.

Hopefully I'll be back later, but it's doubtful!

Oh well!

Okay with this lucky 15 thing, ive decided to write it out on a normal bookie slip. Do i just write the four teams and odds down as normal and then write lucky 15 under it or what? Also if i was putting 20p on each outcome would i still just write £3 in total stake and they would take that as 20p per outcome?

Okay with this lucky 15 thing, ive decided to write it out on a normal bookie slip. Do i just write the four teams and odds down as normal and then write lucky 15 under it or what? Also if i was putting 20p on each outcome would i still just write £3 in total stake and they would take that as 20p per outcome?
Yea just write your 4 selections, and write lucky 15 somewhere on the slip. If you put your total stake as £3, they will know you are doing 20p per bet.

In the William Hill shops there is actually slips made for Lucky 15, 31, 63 etc... :)

Yea just write your 4 selections, and write lucky 15 somewhere on the slip. If you put your total stake as £3, they will know you are doing 20p per bet.

Cheers :)

In the William Hill shops there is actually slips made for Lucky 15, 31, 63 etc... :)

It's ladbrokes. I don't like putting bank details online if i don't have to especially since i recently had a virus that takes bank details and sends them to Russia or something so what i usually do is check all the odds online, take a big pile of slips from the bookies and then write them out in my house and take them down. I hate being in the bookies and writing lots of stuff out, and they don't list half of the teams i bet on in the shop. :lol:

Juninho is an absolute legend!! Must have been about 20 seconds to go :D

And thank you Mr Benzema for your brace ;)

Microsoft Word on ma pc is fecked so if you cant open this try paint :)

Edit - Attachmemt not working but pasted from Willy Hills:

7 May 09 / 19:56 Single 1 Marseille v Lyon — Scorecast Karim Benzema / Lyon 3-1 @ 80/1 – £1.00 – O/1154881/0000066

17 May 09 / 19:55 Single 1 Marseille v Lyon – First Goalscorer Karim Benzema @ 11/2 – £2.00 – O/1154881/0000062

17 May 09 / 19:54 Single 1 Marseille v Lyon – Correct Score Lyon 3-1 @ 25/1 Won £2.00 £52.00 O/1154881/0000060

Still waiting on the 1st two being settled!!

Edited by MrBigstuff89

Juninho is an absolute legend!! Must have been about 20 seconds to go :D

And thank you Mr Benzema for your brace ;)

Microsoft Word on ma pc is fecked so if you cant open this try paint :)

Open what?

Guest Hack

Managed to get £60 sheets for Chelsea, Everton, Tottenham, Stoke and Liverpool this weekend.

£5 accumulator returned £57.15

Sorry to aftertime, I had Genoa draw no bet, David Villa each way and trebles/four fold on Chelsea, West Ham, Liverpool and Man City which annoyingly Ladbrokes could pay me out on yesterday :angry:

Also had plenty of losses notably £100 on Newcastle staying up as cover and £50 on Eto'o anytime.