Win Counter

orlandoblue

1.35 doncaster Sat .. 10 e/w on dubai set @ 7/1 via william hills online Account

Returning something like 108.25

Considering my 1st train to game on sat (which i never made to sickness on the way) was 10 mins after race..Picture the scene screaming at my Computer monitor(William hill tv didnt help with the race constantly freezing btw) The nag lead furlong out,fell away into 3rd quite quickly(automatically you think thats its beat?!) to come back and win it on the line by a short head..Neighbours must have been wondering what the fck is going on next door !! I dont care,cheerd up a miserable weekend for me in bed watching my team fall to bottom of the fkn 2nd div!!!!

:thumsup2

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Guest dougalldogg

Won £200 + yesterday on Legend Lake..... then proceeded to lose it all by backing Federer when he was 3-1 down in tie break at 4's only for him to go on and win the tie break then when he dropped to 1.2 being stupid I didnt lay it of and lost the lot when he through away the final set..... Guess this is in the wrong thread now <_<

Goals Galore

Arsenal v Chelsea

Man C V Hull

Villa v Spurs

Everton v Liverpool

Motherwell v Dundee U

£3 pays £56

£10 on Irvine Meadow at 5/1

Good luck everyone :D

:thumsup2 on Meadow,also waiting on both teams to score at Everton and Arsenal.

£80 on Man Utd at 4/6 returned £133.

£33 on both teams to score in the Villa-Spurs game at 8/13 returned £53.31

:o you could get 4/5 on both to score at betfred,for that amount of cash on a single thought you might have shopped around more?

:o you could get 4/5 on both to score at betfred,for that amount of cash on a single thought you might have shopped around more?

It was only because it was the money from the Man Utd bet wi 365 that i put it on at that price.

I had a pound on arsenal, man utd, norwich, swindon, rochdale, berwick, livi, raith which would have returned just over £25, but the postponment of the raith game decimated it by a tenner. Better than nowt at least, it paid for some real ale.