Win Counter

orlandoblue

I know after timing is frowned upon but whenever I share my pearls of wisdom on the weekend thread I rarely win so kept schtum this week and what do you know, three wins.

£10 on Birmingham, Rochdale, Morecambe, Torquay and Dundee returned £218.68 at bet365.

£10 on Accrington at Sky's quite ridiculous price of 7/1 at Notts County. Notts two wins in a row but they've yet to win three in a row this season. Accy had some good results lately.

£1 Accy/Forfar double returned £38.50 at Coral. Felt Livi's one and a half games in a midweek would take it's toll.

Quite a good weekend for me with 3 wins. On Saturday, had Real Madrid and Althletic Bilbao on a £3 double which returned £27.23 :D . On Sunday I had Arsenal and Cardiff on a £2 double which returned £24.50 :D. I also had a treble bet on Getafe, Racing and Sevilla of £3 which returned £18.81. 8)

Just over £70 won this weekend, pretty good :lol::D

Won £30 on a Stenhousemuir, Stirling and Chartlon treble. About time aswell... hadnt won a coupon in ages

Christ, hadn't won a coupon in yonks, and now ive got a winning coupon 2 weeks in a row. £33 from Queens Park, Gillingham and Swansea

Put a five team acculmulator online for Saturday. Staked £3.96 on Dundee United, Leeds, Aston Villa, Swansea and Queen of the South. The United and Queens games were off, so ended up returning £24.37 with the other results. Not bad at all. :D:D

Put 1 quid on us ICT - Dundee and Partick - QoS to be a draw returned 12 quid, contemplated putting more on it aswell!

Now I can add 9 quid something from a fiver since Rangers just scored against Hibs again.

The buttons on the laptop are screwd up and I can't find the pound symbol :(

Edited by Reference