Win Counter

orlandoblue

Had 2 long awaited wins yesterdaybiggrin.gif.

5-fold Bournemouth Vs Oldham

Swindon Vs Yeovil

Gillingham Vs Morecambe

Dumbarton Vs Morton

Stirling Vs Elgin

Returned 13/1

I also had the first Goal scorer between Alloa Vs Brechin @ 5/1

£595 off an 11-game Goal Rush with a £2 stake. I had four last minute or injury time goals in to win it. I was ticking them off and eventually thinking, fucking hell, I just need a goal from Blackpool to win here. No sooner had the thought passed through my head than it popped up on the the vidiprinter. Tell you what, I went mental. Absolutely fucking mental. It was quarter past five before I stopped running around in circles screaming YAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!

My biggest ever win, and by some margin. Absolutely delighted!

I fucking knew one of these daft lines would come in one day. biggrin.gif

Tremendous result.

First time I've ever done a big goals galore thing....10 matches and ultimately was 2 goals from £750. I too would've done exactly what you've just described. Not sure how popular the format is but when I see the number of games that have both teams scoring I keep thinking there's money to be made here............in saying that I also had a 4 match version which faltered on a single goal (thanks St Mirren).;)

As a recreational gambler who, for the most part, only stakes the price of a pint on a Saturday for a bit of fun, the Goals Rush/Both Teams To Score coupon always struck me as one you think has a reasonable chance of winning with. There's no real science to it, and it often keeps you entertained right up until full time. I've come close quite a few times, missing out by a goal or two. I always had the inkling it would eventually come good one day.

I'd love to have CCTV footage of my reaction when the last goal came in. Brilliant moment, and I did completely lose my shit for a while. I've had several moments over the weekend since where I've remembered I won close on £600 from a £2 bet yesterday. It's still making me smile and punch the air victoriously even now. biggrin.gif

I think the most I ever won prior to yesterday was £125. Winning £600 is fucking mind blowing to me. I felt like the Daddy Mac of the gambling world going into Ladbrokes to cash that bad boy in, like. My wallet has rarely bulged like that. I also enjoyed the look and nod of congratulations from some old boy who looked like he lived in the bookies full time as he stood next to me at the counter as my money was being counted out. Perhaps I should've attempted to look as if I won like that all the time nae bather, but I was unable to stop myself barking like a seal and clapping for the duration of my time in the shop. The boy kent a lucky amateur when he saw one.