Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Imperial Commander was an odds on favourite and winner of a huge race like the Gold Cup, can that be classed as a tip?

I've put two tips on this thread before, both of which placed, but a place for me is a hollow win at best, theres something about getting a place that means nothing to me.

So you don't class it as a tip because the price is too short? :lol:

a 10/11 winning tip is better than a 18/1 losing tip! and it's not like it was that short, if it was 1/2 or 4/9, then I'd understand but it was 8/11 when I posted, which in my opinion was terrific value as it was a dead cert to win that race for the reasons I posted. In the end, the SP was 10/11, so couldn't believe my luck to get an even better price and I got a return of £95.45 from my £50 stake, almost double my money and to do so was an absolute steal from the bookies, as it was a terrific price.

I have a day of work today so took a stab at the sedgefield placepot, seeing as it was a lot of small fields.  Waiting on the last 2 to get it up.  Have tried posting a wee photo of it, but not sure if it will work.

Nice one, I see the 5th just won! I'll be watching the last with a lot of interest, hoping Mardood places for you!

Aw shit, I'm an idiot.

Had a placepot at Uttoxeter come up today...

post-359-1290699429877_thumb.jpg

Usually, I'll always, always do an accumulator with the 6 picks just incase the 6 win. Today I didn't bother and of course, all 6 horses won :(

Edit to say i have worked it out to be 34 / 1. Ouch.

The 34/1 is only based on the Starting Price's though. Most of those prices weren't as short as the SP's this morning, so would've been more.

Only have myself to blame though! :lol: