2nd 7 Rann Na Cille (IRE) 12-1

3rd 8 Smirfys Gold (IRE) 3-1 F

Winning Trainer R M H Cowell

Winning Jockey A Munro

15 ran

Non runners 6

Baws.

Anyway be back tomorrow with a few more winners hopefully. :D

Convienient that your winning streak is when I am on late shift at work and miss most the tips :lol:

Least our firewall lets me have access to betting sites again, so off to bet on the next few races. Will stop when in profit :lol:

:lol: Nothing's changed DJP,how waz Vegas?

The previous few pages have even worse news for me

Got £10 e/w on Kaffu at 4/1 in 7:20, Lad I work with will win £500 on his lucky15 if it comes in, all he is waiting for.

It lost and I lost. £20 down again :(

Going to back 3 more

How was your hols fella? Vegas went as well as things could go for me on my present form, broke about even

Edited by DJP

1 Hurricane Hen @ 9/4 8:50

2 Apollo Creed @ 5/2 8:00 WON

3 Yellow Flag @ 1/2 8:30 WON

Also have a £20 single on Hurricane Hen, been told to get on

1st Of my treble in. Lad who gave me tip for Hurrican Hen also gave me Apollo Creed which the jammy c*nt had money on. If only I followed his tips. Although 2nd placed Rookery lad looks a decent horse and worth a bet on next time it runs.

Fingers crossed for Hurricane Stu

2 WINNERS OUT OF 2. Why does my last horse have to be the one with all my money on as well as the other two winners only in the treble. 8:50 can't come soon enough, Hopefully as I finish work I will be at least a ton better off, if it loses, £50 down for the day :(

Edited by DJP

1st Of my treble in. Lad who gave me tip for Hurrican Hen also gave me Apollo Creed which the jammy c*nt had money on. If only I followed his tips. Although 2nd placed Rookery lad looks a decent horse and worth a bet on next time it runs.

Fingers crossed for Hurricane Stu

2 WINNERS OUT OF 2. Why does my last horse have to be the one with all my money on as well as the other two winners only in the treble. 8:50 can't come soon enough, Hopefully as I finish work I will be at least a ton better off, if it loses, £50 down for the day :(

Ouch..Nae luck big guy :(

The previous few pages have even worse news for me

Got £10 e/w on Kaffu at 4/1 in 7:20, Lad I work with will win £500 on his lucky15 if it comes in, all he is waiting for.

It lost and I lost. £20 down again :(

Going to back 3 more

How was your hols fella? Vegas went as well as things could go for me on my present form, broke about even

Great mate,glad to be back :huh: .

Kept me off p+b and gambling for two weeks so that's a good thing :lol: .

Glad Vegas went okay,breaking even is a result tbh and i wouldn't complain,many have lost plenty.

No betting for me until the weekend :(