Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Sorry was in process of cooking my tea (what am I having I hear you ask, Pizza!)

I didn't want to send text to late in case you missed out. Just bet on it online

Trust me :lol:

Nae money in accounts :lol: . Im self excluded from all sites anyway. :o

Think I might just run down and put £5 ew. Now, if it loses I need you to bet my coupons for tomorrow. :P

Nae money in accounts :lol: . Im self excluded from all sites anyway. :o

Think I might just run down and put £5 ew. Now, if it loses I need you to bet my coupons for tomorrow. :P

Don't do it e/w Leonard. Now 7/2, but even when it was 4/1 it paid 1/5th of the odds. Just £5 single or £10

im off to kelso today :)

as usual my e/w accy before i go,really like the look of le roi rouge @ 4.00,currently available at 9/2 on bet365 ive got some on and will be punting on it trackside

Dove Hill @ SP

Razor Royale @ SP

Youluckyman @ SP

Le Roi Rouge @ 4/1

King Barry @ SP

Best Lover @ SP

Chicago Outfit @ SP

yuck is all i can say :(

Did i fook!!!!!!!!!!!!,there goes the wifes mother day present. :angry: She's gunning for you mate,did you get her text last night? :unsure::guntoting

She did indeed text me, I have just disposed of the kleenex now :lol:

ps why would you be buying your Wife's mother a present?

right lucky 15 as im off to the fitba

2.50 Newbury

Ping Pong Sivola 11/4 3 Places

3.30 Newbury

Ravello Bay 5/2 3 Places

2.05 Lingfield

Matsunosuke 10/3 3 Places

3.05 Lingfield

Premio Loco 9/4

with this and the monster line,im expecting to be a lot richer when i sober up 2mr :lol::lol:

3.30 Newbury

Ravello Bay 5/2 3 Places

Ive been told that this one will win today, has had it's problems but is going to do the business today.

3.05 Lingfield

Premio Loco 9/4

As you know, I get some info from this stable, and theyre hopeful that Premio Loco will get this trip, and if he is to get it anywhere it will be at Lingfield. I've been told to have some on RE BAROLO of Marco Botti in the same race, but Premio Loco has every chance.

All the best lads.

She did indeed text me, I have just disposed of the kleenex now :lol:

ps why would you be buying your Wife's mother a present?

For my kids to buy their mother aka my wife,unfortunately they don't have jobs yet as they are too young so i have to fork out. :angry:

Edited by stevenston saint

Ive been told that this one will win today, has had it's problems but is going to do the business today.

As you know, I get some info from this stable, and theyre hopeful that Premio Loco will get this trip, and if he is to get it anywhere it will be at Lingfield. I've been told to have some on RE BAROLO of Marco Botti in the same race, but Premio Loco has every chance.

All the best lads.

Cheers mate. Done singles and a double :D