Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

39 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Didn't catch the race but apparently it got boxed in for a while, nearly caught up but ran out of legs towards the end and came in second. Went each way so would have made a wee profit if I hadn't bet on the wrong fucking horse, Vicangelome instead of Vangeurdeguye. Fucking moron. Good tip anyway. :thumsup2

Going into the last couple of jumps I thought it had it won. Jockey hadnt moved a muscle on it and horse was travelling nicely. Just didnt seem to pick up as much as I'd hoped when Scudamore asked for more. Bit of a return on the each way though so cant complain.

Sun Bets doing an offer where if you stake a tenner each day on the first race you get two free fiver bets for the rest of the Festival card that day.
If you stake twenty or more and get no returns you get another free bet.
Enter Belter into free bets section.

53 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Got Ballandy in first. Also Yanworth both to kick in free bets.
What's everyone fancy themselves tomorrow and throughout the festival?

I've got Ballyandy in the first and will be backing Brain Power over Yanworth and I can't decide between Limini or Vroum Vroum Mag.

Divin Bere, Empire of Dirt and Impulsive Star are bets I have for other than tomorrow

Chelts day 1 picks (so far will change my mind another 20 times)

1.30 River wylde ew

2.10 Altior wont get beat but will ew Charbel

2.50 Holywell ew

3.30 Yarmworth

4.10 Limini

4.50 Arbre De Vie (4 places)

1730 two taffs ew

Will make up an ew lucky 15 out of that lot aswell

Havea good one folks

Away from Cheltenham I've backed storm King 1st race Southwell 11/8 escapes a penalty and drops in weight for last week's course win so hopefully off to a good start for the week. 

Ffs drifted to 2/1 every chance just no good enough.  Time to chase the losses already! 

Edited by newcastle broon

Didn't see that coming. Fair play to Labaik. River Wylde did ok but was too keen and probably cost him at the end. I never really fancied Melon and didn't have much of a finish in him. Ballyandy obviously suffered from the early stumble. Never really got going.

EW doubles & 4 fold
River Wylde, 1.30, 8/1
Royal Caviar, 2.10, 12/1
Buveur D'Air, 3.30, 11/2
Apples Jade, 4.10, 9/2

Decent for me. 1 placed and 2 winners. Only Royal Caviar letting me down. Pretty happy with that for the opening day.