Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The investigating team have decided they rather like Pria De Luz. Nice hotels, good pubs, good restaurants, good golf courses, lovely weather...You can't blame them for wanting to spin this out for as long as they possibly can.

Sure beats running the risk of getting stabbed, shot or mown down by a van in a London terrorist attack.

yup, funny how they are asking for more money just as the biting cold shitey winter is about to kick in here in the UK, the minute its dark longer than its light over here they will find a new lead in portugal and f**k off for a 3 month jaunt

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Ten fucking years; Jesus Christ. Every time this thread gets bumped, I can't help but feel a little hope.

That they've finally been arrested, of course. The kid's long dead, like all the missing children who weren't killed at a sunny holiday resort, and didn't receive anything like as much attention from the press and polis.

11mill for one fucking missing wean that the parents have never been charged with neglect for

11 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

11mill for one fucking missing wean that the parents have never been charged with neglect for

Haven't they suffered enough, you monster?

Spoiler

gnE4FFhtFoLKM.gif

35 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Ten fucking years; Jesus Christ. Every time this thread gets bumped, I can't help but feel a little hope.

That they've finally been arrested, of course. The kid's long dead, like all the missing children who weren't killed at a sunny holiday resort, and didn't receive anything like as much attention from the press and polis.

Im the exact same pal, if i see this topic being bumped, trending on twitter or a headline, i hope those two twats have finally been caught out.

9 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Correct. They were supporting my favourite band of the time, 'Accidental Overdose'. 'Buried Down A Hole' were also supporting. Great night.

I loved "Only a Few Hundred Yards Away" from their debut album "It Wasn't Us, Keep Looking"

The McCann twins must be what, 12/13 by now? Haven't they figured out their parents killed their big sister? I imagine it's a forbidden subject at home but other kids at school must talk about it.

The McCann twins must be what, 12/13 by now? Haven't they figured out their parents killed their big sister? I imagine it's a forbidden subject at home but other kids at school must talk about it.

I would assume it's an unsaid discipline tool. When I used to piss my dad off I'd get a look of "fuckin stop that"...I imagine when the twins piss them off they get a look "mind Maddie? Well stop it or your next, you wee shite". Assuming of course they did have any part to play in this tragic event.

36 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I would assume it's an unsaid discipline tool. When I used to piss my dad off I'd get a look of "fuckin stop that"...I imagine when the twins piss them off they get a look "mind Maddie? Well stop it or your next, you wee shite". Assuming of course they did have any part to play in this tragic event.

Fred and Rose West used to warn their kids they'd end up under the patio like the others when they were naughty. Gerry is a an OId Firm fan so I expect he has a bit of a temper in him after a few San Miguels. 

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

Aye the twins start acting up so gerry just shakes a bottle of sleeping pills, job done 

20 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Aye the twins start acting up so gerry just shakes a bottle of sleeping pills, job done 

Or just shows them a wee pic of Kate.