Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Righty oh, because Henderson to deliver clearly has information that we don’t when he says the kids were there “all day” then. 

I feel more anger at the caravan story than the McCanns case anyway. 

How am I supposed to answer that, you'd have to ask him? The PJ Files include statements about daily routines, including times the kids were in the care of others.

11 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Well, they were being accused of murder? If they are genuine, they should be using every tool at their disposal to resist a police investigation going down a route that they'd know themselves to be false.

I don't think they were being accused of anything, I'm not an expert on Arguido status, but I think the whole point is to protect them from bring charged or accused.

I just think if they had nothing to fear, they would have answered the questions.

21 minutes ago, throbber said:

Do you know how long the children were in the kids club for each day? Including the twins who were under 2 years old?

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

Righty oh, because Henderson to deliver clearly has information that we don’t when he says the kids were there “all day” then. 

Alright m9, calm down.

I confess to not knowing exactly how much time the children spent in the kids club. These things tend to have morning and afternoon sessions.

I was clearly wrong to use the phrase 'all day', I've changed it to 'during the day'.

1 minute ago, MixuFruit said:

Never give these people an inch. Disappointed in you Hendo.

Throbber is a forum heavyweight and dangerous when provoked.

It would be gross negligence to do anything else.

I'm mostly annoyed by these solidly middle class couples, who no doubt adored experimenting with authentic Portuguese cuisine, totally ignoring the local custom that it's fine to take your kids with you when you go out at night, at any age. Really let the side down.

3 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Throbber is defending a practice that he will no doubt be carrying out when he goes on holiday with his offspring.

Only difference between thröbber and the McCanns is that they noticed straight away. He’d be back home weeks later firing into his 4th Bud at a 3rd birthday party before he realised “they’ve taken her” and does a headcount of his progeny, revealing he’s an infant down.

On 13/08/2007 at 18:43, ShakehandsTom - DFC said:

Tbh, the more the publicity campiagn goes on, the less likely they are to find her.

If her captor(s) see these speeches and articles about how she was 'seen here' and 'seen there', then they're going to be off-like-a-shot tbh.

Without sounding harsh, there must surely be a time when police 'call it a day' as it were and render it a cold case, as I don't think they have many (if any) leads to go on...

13 years later the day has not been called.

32 minutes ago, throbber said:

The Moonsters initial stupidity really annoyed and then your comment made it worse. I have since calmed down a little bit.

No problem Throbber. We all make misjudgments that can sometimes lead to events escalating beyond our control.

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

No problem Throbber. We all make misjudgments that can sometimes lead to events escalating beyond our control.

Like having an affair and having to pretend to your husband Joseph that you're still a virgin. 

24 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is it true that the McCann's drugged Madeleine so that she would sleep whilst they went out for a bevvy or is that just conspiracy nonsense?

No, as this would have made them borderline negligent.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

*quietly adds Throbber's name to 'List of potential Gerry McCann Pie and Bovril aliases'

58 minutes ago, throbber said:

I feel like I’m Frank Grimes right now and everyone else is Homer Simpson.

RymE5ajjQMD5EsNNLrYACiTqr0c=.gif