Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Did he also rip the pish out of "us over here" about the De Menezes f**k up, or the Birmingham 6, or the Guildford 4, or Kevin Callan, Dave Wood, Adrian Maher, Graham Huckerby, Shay Power, John Brannan, Bernard Murphy etc etc.

All of whose convictions were overturned after shocking police work/prosecution lies.

All of them within the UK.

Well he certainly did for the De Menezes f**k up. Dinno about the rest. He certainly wasn`t in the force when the Guildford four were stitched up.

The Scottish force has its fair share of f**k ups too obviously. I`m not a fan of the police in general BTW.

Well he certainly did for the De Menezes f**k up. Dinno about the rest. He certainly wasn`t in the force when the Guildford four were stitched up.

The Scottish force has its fair share of f**k ups too obviously. I`m not a fan of the police in general BTW.

Yep. There have been some horrendous f**k ups. Remember it's only a couple of years since it was admitted that the Metropolitan Police were institutionally racist.

Right, they've got to be having a laugh now.

Gerry and Kate are hiring a private security firm to locate their daughter.

Almost 5 months after she went missing.

Talk about delusional. <_<

Well if I knew I hadn`t murdered my kid and felt like the police were not doing enough I`d certainly do something similar.

Well if I knew I hadn`t murdered my kid and felt like the police were not doing enough I`d certainly do something similar.

And wait 5 months to start it?

With the money they've laundered, you'd think this step would have been taken far earlier.

Looks like a deflectionary tactic to me.

And wait 5 months to start it?

With the money they've laundered, you'd think this step would have been taken far earlier.

Looks like a deflectionary tactic to me.

Well it took the police around four months to decide that the parents should be suspects. Up until that point you`d assume they were trying to find the wee lassie?

I think after realising the police weren`t actually bothering their arses to look for the kid the parents maybe thought "f**k them".

What money has been laundered? :unsure:

Well it took the police around four months to decide that the parents should be suspects. Up until that point you`d assume they were trying to find the wee lassie?

But why accumulate this huge fund, and leave it marking time in a bank account?

The Portuguese police can only reasonably be expected to look for her in Portugal. They aren't Interpol. Once it was established she would have most likely been taken from those shores (should the abduction theory be correct) I don't understand why they didn't instruct private detectives from all over Europe with their money.

Remember the Portuguese police are responsible to the Portuguese taxpayer, as indeed ours are to our taxpayers. They can only spend so much time and money searching.

The Portuguese police can only reasonably be expected to look for her in Portugal. They aren't Interpol. Once it was established she would have most likely been taken from those shores (should the abduction theory be correct) I don't understand why they didn't instruct private detectives from all over Europe with their money.

Remember the Portuguese police are responsible to the Portuguese taxpayer, as indeed ours are to our taxpayers. They can only spend so much time and money searching.

I'm sure there'd be a lot of interest in that one. ;)

Thats it i've changed my mind, the McCanns did it.....

The reason, i watched the first episode of the new series of Cold Case last night. In that one, the father did it. The evidence/clue that gave it away was the positioning of the boys favourite toy. Hang them now....... :lol:

You would have thought so wouldn`t you?

Guess tomorrows billboard headline outside the newsagents down my street. Today's was 'McCANNS DRAFT IN SAS'

I predict: MYSTIC MEG PREDICTS McCANN INNOCENCE

Why has no one consulted the Eyes of Katie Coutts?