Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Has anyone seen the new picture thats been published of a young girl in morroco.

Its on the www.cope.es homepage. Made me shiver when i saw it....

It certainly appears to be a small, blond, female child....which of course fits the description of Madeleine. If I was the McCanns I'd be heading to Morocco as we speak. If this does turn out to be their kid they have been incredibly lucky....fingers crossed it his her.

It certainly appears to be a small, blond, female child....which of course fits the description of Madeleine. If I was the McCanns I'd be heading to Morocco as we speak. If this does turn out to be their kid they have been incredibly lucky....fingers crossed it his her.

I saw a small blonde child in Tesco's earlier this morning.

Maybe i should have said something....

I saw a small blonde child in Tesco's earlier this morning.

Maybe i should have said something....

Aye but the difference is this picture shows a small blonde child in an "out of context" situation ie nobody in the picture looked like a possible parent and so she sticks out like a sore thumb.

Aye but the difference is this picture shows a small blonde child in an "out of context" situation ie nobody in the picture looked like a possible parent and so she sticks out like a sore thumb.

Why is that?

Why is that?

Why is what :huh:

BTW if you mean why do I think she sticks out like a sore thumb then I've already said why in my original post. She is out of context with everybody else in the picture.

Edited by RedWeb

Why is what :huh:

BTW if you mean why do I think she sticks out like a sore thumb then I've already said why in my original post. She is out of context with everybody else in the picture.

You could say that with a lot of families. Its not uncommon for a family of normal people to have a small ginger child, perhaps the same way a group of morrocans could have a throwback blonde child.

Anyway, I really hope it is her, it would be a great outcome, but i suspect its another red herring, from a distance, almost anyone can look like Maddy, even someone hairy like Ricster.

She is out of context with everybody else in the picture.

What about the black haired white girl walking in front of her?

Neither of my parents or siblings are blonde yet I was for my first 5 years. Was I out of context too?

My mum and all her family have red hair, my dad's got dark hair as have most of his family, yet I had a crop of sheer blonde hair when I was born that's got only slightly darker as I've got older, I guess I'm an "out of context" baby too.

My mum and all her family have red hair, my dad's got dark hair as have most of his family, yet I had a crop of sheer blonde hair when I was born that's got only slightly darker as I've got older, I guess I'm an "out of context" baby too.

You have a ginger beard though.

Haha, thats almost like ginger beer. :lol: