Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Guest Ron Burgundy

LIVERPOOL, England — The mother of missing British 4-year-old Madeleine McCann believes she's being persecuted because of her looks, and thinks that if she "had a bigger bosom and looked more maternal, people would be more sympathetic," a London newspaper reported Tuesday.

yes it's the lack of tits and not the tapas munching sans enfants that undid her public image.

LIVERPOOL, England — The mother of missing British 4-year-old Madeleine McCann believes she's being persecuted because of her looks, and thinks that if she "had a bigger bosom and looked more maternal, people would be more sympathetic," a London newspaper reported Tuesday.

yes it's the lack of tits and not the tapas munching sans enfants that undid her public image.

Exactly. If only she was endowed like Jordan, with a nice big pair of 32FFs, none of this horrible mess would have happened.

Im Northern England born and raised

In the apartment is where I spent most of my days

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool

Mum and Dad ate and drank beside the pool

When a dodgy baddy undid my rooms lock

Started making trouble in my apartment block

I rattled him with Cuddle Cat and pulled at his hair

The Glaswegian in me came out and I fought like a bear.

The funniest thing i have read on P&B possibly ever

that and ICTchris story about his work mate hase made my week

thank you

From the papers today...

Kate McCann has made no decision avout her future career. The part-time GP had told friends she planned to leave her former profession for a career in child welfare.

:blink::blink: that is a joke, surely!

Gerry, a £75K a year cardiologist is considering returning to work before Christmas. He is on unpaid leave but has been talking about going back. The McCann's of Rothley have been living off a fighting fund set up to help them and their search for Madeleine.

Guest harry_wraggs
From the papers today...

Kate McCann has made no decision avout her future career. The part-time GP had told friends she planned to leave her former profession for a career in child welfare.

:blink::blink: that is a joke, surely!

Gerry, a £75K a year cardiologist is considering returning to work before Christmas. He is on unpaid leave but has been talking about going back. The McCann's of Rothley have been living off a fighting fund set up to help them and their search for Madeleine.

makes it sound as if the c**ts are scrabbling about asda looking for dented tins of beans in the 'whoops' aisle, you can get a whole lot of 'living' out of a million quid. <_<

Guest Ron Burgundy

Why don't the mccanns go on jezza kyle's show...he could berate them for being shit parents and lie detector them.....that would be kwality tv.

The McCann's of Rothley have been living off a fighting fund set up to help them and their search for Madeleine.

Yes, I am sure they don't have any ISAs, shares, or savings accounts to delve into.

They really are a pair of cretins. Beyond contempt.

Guest harry_wraggs
Why don't the mccanns go on jezza kyle's show...he could berate them for being shit parents and lie detector them.....that would be kwality tv.

on a side note, that jeremy kyle gives me the heebie jeebies big-time, i reckon he meets up with half the dippit wee tarts on his show afterwards and does unnatural things to them...

I stopped reading about this shite a month ago. Its terrible what has happened but for fuxake the media should move on, tbh im sick of the sight of both the parents. I would want nothing more than the wee lassie to be found safe and well but the harsh reality is 70% of children abducted are murdered within 48 hrs so chances are shes long gone.

Ha, i know who it is.

Criminal Minds had a child "kidnapping" on last night, and the perpetrator was the dodgy Aunt. Therefore, it was obviously Philomena (or whatever her name is) that carried out the awful crime. Think about it, member of the family, putting herself into the investigation, she fits the typical criminal to a T.

Did anyone see the picture they have mocked up of the person there friend saw carrying a child.......i think the twins might have drawn it :lol:

E-fit!

The artist's sketches show a man with dark, greasy collar-length hair and wearing a purple or maroon top........

I think it was Rui Costa.

Did anyone see the picture they have mocked up of the person there friend saw carrying a child.......i think the twins might have drawn it :lol:

E-fit!

The face is blank because Jane Tanner was unsure of the details
So unsure that she couldn't remember whether he had a mouth, nose and eyes.

:lol:

The artist's sketches show a man with dark, greasy collar-length hair and wearing a purple or maroon top

I would have said Paul Hartley but he's left Hearts so I'm stumped :huh:

Edited by RedWeb

Yes, hats off to everyone for releasing that detailed E-fit a mere 5 and a half months after she disappeared.

Still, at least we now know who to look for. I'd recognise that face anywhere.

Meanwhile, the front cover of the Daily Record Saturday carried the headline "Missing Maddie's Last Gift" (can't remember the exact headline). I didn't have time to read the moving piece, but it basically involved Madeleine making some sort of gift for her granny. I wondered then as I wonder now how this could be construed as news, in any sense of the word.