Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

I thought I was answering the 'point' (and by that I take it you mean the post I quoted) by pointing out that that wasn't what I was saying !

I wasn't suggesting that regretting a crime meant getting away with it, I was stating that the crime they committed has been punished ten fold ... probably more than that !

Do you not think they've been punished ?

But that is only your opinion. The only two who really know if they are in a living hell or not are the McCanns. They could be dancing jigs every night singing "we got away with it" for all we know. In no way I am suggesting this is the case, but there are many people sent to jail even though they feel sorry for what they have done.

The bottom line is...They didn't go out, we wouldn't be having this discussion

If you rob a bank, then crash the getaway car to leave yourself in a vegative state, do you think you shouldn't be jailed as 'you've suffered enough'

The old adage, don't do the crime if you can't do the time, springs to mind.

They should never have let Ronnie Biggs out

According to Ned we can all leave our kids untended for any time frame you care to mention as long as nothing happens to them it's fine.

And according to Dom the person who made her disappear is carrying out justice?

Have you got a link to this "thing" you read?

Sounds like shite to me.

Im trying to find it online - i defo read it my interpretation of it wasn't concise i know but i thought others would have read this. Could be a load of bollocks but it was a doctors statement

Ahhh, I get it now. If you commit a crime, but get taught a lesson through, a child dying, losing your arms, or being paralysed, then you shouldn't go to jail. But if you commit a crime and don't get injured or lose someone/thing then prison it is, I'm afraid?

My original point was that I find it incredulous that folk are still banging on about them leaving their kids as if the McCann's don't regret leaving them every single minute of every single day - the fact that folk also think a spell in the jail is in order just baffles me but I know I can't win that one so I'll leave it there !

What would the punishment have been had nothing untoward happened that night but the authorities found out that they had been in the Tapas bar and checking on the kids every now and then ?

What would the punishment have been had nothing untoward happened that night but the authorities found out that they had been in the Tapas bar and checking on the kids every now and then ?

I'd hope it would be severe.

I'm guessing that he's implying that your post is all fucked up, which was my interpretation as well.

You should probably provide a link to the story you say you read.

I thought others might have heard it and provided a link so i didn't have to go to the trouble, have a look at the link i posted anyway and report back. Don't shoot the messenger if you don't like it its just something i was made aware of

The bottom line is...They didn't go out, we wouldn't be having this discussion

This is true - I'm sure I posted on here years ago that we'd been on holiday and had taken our kids everywhere with us but a couple we got friendly with had left their kids in their room at night and had kept nipping back to check on them - I'm sure they were checking to make sure one of them wasn't awake or needing something rather than that someone hadn't broken in and abducted one of them !

And yes we did tell them at the time we wouldn't leave our kids anywhere at any time.

Mibeez we should have reported them :unsure2:

I thought others might have heard it and provided a link so i didn't have to go to the trouble, have a look at the link i posted anyway and report back. Don't shoot the messenger if you don't like it its just something i was made aware of

You are an oddball.

This is true - I'm sure I posted on here years ago that we'd been on holiday and had taken our kids everywhere with us but a couple we got friendly with had left their kids in their room at night and had kept nipping back to check on them - I'm sure they were checking to make sure one of them wasn't awake or needing something rather than that someone hadn't broken in and abducted one of them !

And yes we did tell them at the time we wouldn't leave our kids anywhere at any time.

Mibeez we should have reported them :unsure2:

Maybe you should have that is your choice. As was proven in Portugal it could have happened. I just cannot understand how anyone could do this to children so young. It's a sickening thing that happened, but easily preventable...don't go out. What bugs me the most was for a number of years we had to witness her mug emblazoned across the TV and papers despite knowing that they were responsible(not directly - I don't believe the conspiracies) for a little girl disappearing, and then we were led to believe that we were to feel sorry for them, give them money, read her book. As far as I am concerned they will never suffer enough. If there is a hell there will be a place reserved for them. All for a meal. Sums them up. Their kids are less important than a meal. As far as I am concerned they are no better than some of the others who have been in the news recently harming children.

Harsh words but ultimately a little girl has probably lost her chance of a good life

Maybe you should have that is your choice. As was proven in Portugal it could have happened. I just cannot understand how anyone could do this to children so young. It's a sickening thing that happened, but easily preventable...don't go out. What bugs me the most was for a number of years we had to witness her mug emblazoned across the TV and papers despite knowing that they were responsible(not directly - I don't believe the conspiracies) for a little girl disappearing, and then we were led to believe that we were to feel sorry for them, give them money, read her book. As far as I am concerned they will never suffer enough. If there is a hell there will be a place reserved for them. All for a meal. Sums them up. Their kids are less important than a meal. As far as I am concerned they are no better than some of the others who have been in the news recently harming children.

Harsh words but ultimately a little girl has probably lost her chance of a good life

They should have just stayed at home and eaten Maddie. That would have been no more evil than what they did.