Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

The neglect, imo, is made worse by the fact that Madeleine McCann said to Mrs M "Why did you leave us alone last night, Shaun and I were crying" or words to that effect.. (source - my Mrs).

If you want to go out on the lash and have meals with your mates, don't take your kids with you. Simple as that.

Yup - by that definition, it looks like they were negligent.

Isn't it bad enough, though, to have to live with the knowledge that your negligence led to the abduction of your child? That would be torture, imo. (assuming that they weren't involved in the abduction)

I understand where folk are coming from with this, but I can't share the point of view. As I have said before IMO no punishment will ever be enough. Whatever happened that night ultimately they are to blame, and a wee girl will never get her life back, all because they neglected their parental responsibilities for some wine and tapas.

I understand where folk are coming from with this, but I can't share the point of view. As I have said before IMO no punishment will ever be enough. Whatever happened that night ultimately they are to blame, and a wee girl will never get her life back, all because they neglected their parental responsibilities for some wine and tapas.

I know - it's horrible.

Employing a lawyer should definitely be seen as the same thing as guilt imo. Same with winning injunctions - clearly if the court finds that someone has libelled you, you must be guilty.

And while we're at it, the same goes for refusing to answer questions. Right to remain silent? Me arse, right to remain guilty more like.

(Incase it's not coming across, I'm being sarcastic).

"My Team: Celtic" :whistle

Have the Met discounted the sniffer dogs, the refusal to answer questions and body language etc.?

The sniffer dogs the McCanns demanded be brought over at great taxpayers expense, only for them & their team to start rubbishing publicly their accuracy the moment the dogs started detecting a recent smell of death behind the sofa in the apartment. Funny that.

Edited by WaffenThinMint

The dogs smelt death in the apartment, on the mother's clothes, which she said was due to working with corpses, on the toy which had been washed, very strange thing to do and in the hired car.

They also hired good lawyers and a spokesperson, how would they help find their daughter?

Then they swan off and meet the Pope acting like celebrities.

The dogs smelt death in the apartment, on the mother's clothes, which she said was due to working with corpses, on the toy which had been washed, very strange thing to do and in the hired car.

They also hired good lawyers and a spokesperson, how would they help find their daughter?

Then they swan off and meet the Pope acting like celebrities.

Meeting the Pope! Proof positive of their guilt (of something, if only illegal parking). Take them down!

Seemingly, investigations were conducted into the alleged negligence of the McCanns - the result of these investigations were that no actual laws were broken.

Most people seem to think that they were negligent, but the investigations concluded otherwise.

Drink driving is against the law, as is shooting your gran in the face - the reason you haven't been prosecuted is that you made it up.

If the mccanns were investigated for neglect and it came to nothing then its a different argument altogether

What a select few are saying on here that even if the mccanns did commit a crime, punishing them for it is harsh as they have suffered enough, which is utter bollocks hence my pisstake off the luck mccormick case

Nothing wrong with meeting the Pope but I'd rather be searching for my missing daughter however fruitless it was.

You'd think the pope could have sorted it out for them considering he apparently has a direct line to god. Strange that >_>

Nothing wrong with meeting the Pope but I'd rather be searching for my missing daughter however fruitless it was.

• Meeting the Pope generated publicity and kept the story in the news.
  • Using a spokesperson affords them a vehicle to put across their views with a degree of care and eloquence, as well as dealing with all the mud that has been thrown their way.
  • Hiring decent lawyers means they will be advised that not answering questions under interrogation is quite often a perfectly reasonable course of action.

• Meeting the Pope generated publicity and kept the story in the news.
  • Using a spokesperson affords them a vehicle to put across their views with a degree of care and eloquence, as well as dealing with all the mud that has been thrown their way.
  • Hiring decent lawyers means they will be advised that not answering questions under interrogation is quite often a perfectly reasonable course of action.

All valid points but I feel there's more to it.