Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

You have no idea mate - its all women that are about 30 odd saying stuff like "When i was on holiday i hired a baby sitter AND had my eye on the flat door when i decided to have a drink, and i only stayed out about 25 minutes. and i only drunk water, and i don't actually have a child i have a teddy bear, and i wasn't on holiday i was at home" Sort of moronic responses.

Then there people saying the Macanns killed her and disposed of her body - saying "I think they drugged her then she had an OD and they hid her body" and leave it at that as if they have any insight into what actually happened that night and just assumed they had drugs on hand as they are doctors. Its just fucking horrific, people really are absolute c***s and Facebook just outs people as to the lowlife idiots that they really are - these are people who i actually would have respected if ididnt have to read their pish.

Sounds just like most of the posts on this thread really.

It's Thursday and our formerly vociferous national media have neither tracked down nor explained the discovery of the 9:15 man nor been over to Ireland to interview the people they are promoting as being the last to see Madeleine alive via the new efits.

Is this down to leveson or something else?

Edited by T_S_A_R

I'm still astonished at the "you're pals with the McCanns" and the "you only stick up for Gerry McCann cos of the Cellic" stuff I've seen on here.

It's the worst, most moronic stuff I've ever seen posted on the Internet and that is saying something.

Truly mindboggling that any grown adult can think in such a way. And tragic.

To be fair, only one person actually seems to be serious about that

I'm still astonished at the "you're pals with the McCanns" and the "you only stick up for Gerry McCann cos of the Cellic" stuff I've seen on here.

It's the worst, most moronic stuff I've ever seen posted on the Internet and that is saying something.

Truly mindboggling that any grown adult can think in such a way. And tragic.

The stuff i have seen with regards to them is the worst pish i have read - so many people say that they thin the Macanns are in on it - then when you ask for an explanation they say its because they get a strange feeling off the pair of them. So basically people accusing a couple of killing their daughter and dumping her body somewhere that the police can't find a trace of her in 6 years of looking based on the fact that they are a bit strange. Its simply baffling!!

There were 9 people at the tapas bar who were there with the macanns - kate went to check on them then came out screaming within minutes so for them to have been in on it they would have needed to discover her then come up with a plan to hide her and manage to bury her somewhere within a 2 minute walk of the hotel room and not leave a trace of evidence behind!! Its simply impossible that they could have killed her and done this but people just won't fucking back down on it on the grounds they have a bad gut feeling about the pair!

The stuff i have seen with regards to them is the worst pish i have read - so many people say that they thin the Macanns are in on it - then when you ask for an explanation they say its because they get a strange feeling off the pair of them. So basically people accusing a couple of killing their daughter and dumping her body somewhere that the police can't find a trace of her in 6 years of looking based on the fact that they are a bit strange. Its simply baffling!!

There were 9 people at the tapas bar who were there with the macanns - kate went to check on them then came out screaming within minutes so for them to have been in on it they would have needed to discover her then come up with a plan to hide her and manage to bury her somewhere within a 2 minute walk of the hotel room and not leave a trace of evidence behind!! Its simply impossible that they could have killed her and done this but people just won't fucking back down on it on the grounds they have a bad gut feeling about the pair!

People are suspicious because of their crap parenting skills, the 40 minute search of the apartment, the phone call to sky news and the tennis game the next day. Add to that the inconsistencies in the tapas mob's statements including fingering murat and Kate's refusal to answer the questions.

Beyond that there is also the dog evidence and the DNA trace from the boot of the car both of which are still considered inconclusive rather than settled. There are people in jail in Scotland such as Nat Fraser, Luke Mitchell and David gilroy who have been convicted of murder on less evidence than there is against the mcann's.

These theories won't go away because the media will not address them. When you have something as absurd as a global manhunt for an efit which is an Irishman's impression of Gerry McCann given after seeing him on TV four months after the disapearance then people are going to assume there is more to this case then the media and police are letting on.

The police in Portugal fucked it up from word go sadly - the british police don't have much they can go on 6 years on. The e fits seem pretty futile 6 and a half years later - just can't see anything coming from this

http://www.cwporter.com/mccann.htm

This is a very long and winding article, best skim read, and some of their points are merely interpretations of how a person should act and based on little more than suggestion, but there's some very interesting stuff in there that I had absolutely no idea about. Particularly the stuff about the police dogs and the McCann's early claims proving to be utter horseshit.

Edited by Paco

The police in Portugal fucked it up from word go sadly - the british police don't have much they can go on 6 years on. The e fits seem pretty futile 6 and a half years later - just can't see anything coming from this

More myths being repeated.

Any evidence to back up this statement?

That the Portuguese police are shambolic amateurs who have mistreated the McCann family.

How can you say they didn't f**k up? They didn't find her they made no progress what so ever they did f**k all apart from get a sniffer dog in and accuse the Macanns of something they couldn't have possibly done. If they were competent they would have got somewhere - they never got anywhere

That the Portuguese police are shambolic amateurs who have mistreated the McCann family.

It says in the Portuguese police report that they interviewed every ocean beach club employee which presumably includes the crèche workers but there didn't seem to be any info about a child being collected from the crèche at 9:15 who was spotted by Jane tanner, very strange.

This is the Metropolitan Police that have got involved with this now, and who are just about the most corrupt body within the British Judiciary. They are more than anxious to do whatever they can to blame their Portugese counterparts in the hope that it will ease the pressure on them for all the unlawful killings and despicable cover ups that have followed every single one of these events over a period of several years.

Talk about pots calling kettles black!

Edited by ICTJohnboy

How can you say they didn't f**k up? They didn't find her they made no progress what so ever they did f**k all apart from get a sniffer dog in and accuse the Macanns of something they couldn't have possibly done. If they were competent they would have got somewhere - they never got anywhere 

They did get somewhere. They highlighted the many glaring inconsistencies in the McCanns and their friends evidence.

Not finding the child dead or alive is not definitive proof of "a complete f**k up" by the police.