Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

They did a Lance Armstrong and released those 'Look for Maddie' wristbands. Proves how pathetic this whole affair is. I really hope Kate and Gerry are jailed for media rape.

The Philomena thread in P&B Gold is the only good thing to come out of this mountain-out-of-a-mole-hill tirade on the public.

Yes, it truely is pathetic that two parents have killed their kid, panicked, and subsequently over-played the media card. And her sister and brother have lost their sister? Of course their going to rape the media if it meant/means they can deflect attention away from themselves. <_<

Fixed.

Fantastic. And your evidence for this is?

There's also no evidence to prove otherwise. I see it as a 50/50 that they killed her (or covered her death in some way), and what they (the McCann's) suggest happened.

I'm not angry that they might've killed her, I'm angry they are using the outrageous bandwagon and sympathy attributes of the British people to their own desires. They go on Oprah and GMTV to 'find information', where infact they probably know themselves what happened, and will continue to milk any positive or negative media coverage.

FWIW, I think they found her dead and covered up her death.

I'm not angry that they might've killed her, I'm angry they are using the outrageous bandwagon and sympathy attributes of the British people to their own desires. They go on Oprah and GMTV to 'find information', where infact they probably know themselves what happened, and will continue to milk any positive or negative media coverage.

Yes, because they're going to turn round and say to GMTV "Nah, f**k off we don't want to find our daughter". :rolleyes:

Yes, because they're going to turn round and say to GMTV "Nah, f**k off we don't want to find our daughter". :rolleyes:

Exactly. Because they seek attention. :rolleyes:

Sure, they're distraught about their 'loss', and in my eyes, guilty. Even if they are innocent, they've went about this the wrong way.

Exactly. Because they seek attention. :rolleyes:

Sure, they're distraught about their 'loss', and in my eyes, guilty. Even if they are innocent, they've went about this the wrong way.

Of course they seek attention you fucking buffoon. They've lost their daughter. So I suppose this is just an elaborate wee game of double bluff? If we keep this in the media, noone will think it's us?

What are you studying, muppet? I hope it's neither law nor media studies. :1eye

Of course they seek attention you fucking buffoon. They've lost their daughter. So I suppose this is just an elaborate wee game of double bluff? If we keep this in the media, noone will think it's us?

What are you studying, muppet? I hope it's neither law nor media studies. :1eye

:lol:

Who shat in your cornflakes?

Can't remember any Stephen Lawrence wristbands or Sarah Payne's parents flying to Rome to have a wee chinwag with the Pope.

Anyone with half a brain realises this whole media-frenzy is OTT. Part of being the media's fault itself, obviously.

:lol:

Who shat in your cornflakes?

Can't remember any Stephen Lawrence wristbands or Sarah Payne's parents flying to Rome to have a wee chinwag with the Pope.

Anyone with half a brain realises this whole media-frenzy is OTT. Part of being the media's fault itself, obviously.

Noone's disputing that though. But coming out with pish like "they're guilty" and "Attention seeking" is almost amoeba like in its lack of constructive thought.

THey have lost a child - they'll take any and every bit of exposure they can to keep it in the news. And Stephen Lawrence (though what the f**k that has to do with child abduction is beyond me) was still making the headlines years after the murder. Perhaps the reason that there were no wristbands was because...now it's a tricky one this, so stay with me......they knew where he was? :1eye